Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default demon altar rabbit morphing

I dream I printed out a map and I could read it. I saw it was a loop outside the city, taking me to a place i needed to be. Then i was in someones house. They had carpet on the floor, very colorful. I saw on the walls they had many old style phones. They were blue. the receptor was transparent and i opened it. I found some hair, some drawings and money. I told the family and they started fighting over the phones. I left into a room with only a mirror and a sink. I was washing a huge burgundy pillow of cake crumbs. Then my boyfriend was trying to enter the room and i had it locked. I left the room leaving the pillow behind. I ended up into an old factory where robots were made. It was not functioning. I saw an Olympic athlete and he looked suspicious. There were men with torches looking for him. He started running and i started running after him. We got outside. I saw a sacrificial altar made of stone. A red and black demon came out of it and a white rabbit with red eyes came out. They were huge and hovering above the altar. They made the sky dark. The athlete touched me and i turned into him. Then he pushed me up and the demon got me. It was breaking my skin and my bones. Trying to place me on the altar. i started morphing and i turned into a liquid and dripped off it. They didn't notice because the people with torches were approaching. I dripped like a lava and fell into a sewer hole. Then i got out at a different exit and i was feeling my back turn hard like a hard book cover. I turned into a gray bat and then human again.
    there is an unseen world. welcome it.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: demon altar rabbit morphing

This can be about a warning about a travel and meeting someone liar and deceiver as a demon who will cause you a deep sorrow as sewer means.
    A mirror means your partner but if you were pregnant means a baby girl just resembling you.
    A pillow means your partner , washing means good but locking the door means not achieving a wish.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.