Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default my brother is dead, then alive

I walk in the street and I see three women I know standing their in three doorways. As I pass, each gives a message that my brother has passed away. Then I run to his home in the same street and go in. I see him lying down on a cot with eyes closed, appearing from a distance as he has died. Lots of women from the neighborhood are sitting around him, crying as if he has passed away. When I go close, I see he is alive. His body is sweating. I put my hand on his head and read Ayatul Qursi, 4 Quls, Surah Qaria, and Darood, and blow on him. He opens his eyes and is well and says nothing. I yell in excitement to people that he is alive, but no one listens to me.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: my brother is dead, then alive

there was his funeral means he will have a managing promotion and will manage as many women who were around.
    He Died then was alive means means eh will have a long life and will have a problem solved.

CXIV The Men
    If one dreamt he was reading this chapter means he will be safe from people's anger
    and hatred.
    *** If one dreamt was praising God or was praying to God or was saying peace be
    upon the prophet means his livelihood will increase and will be honored.
    If was saying:" There is no power except the God's power "means he will receive
    money and blessing.

CXIII The Down
    If one dreamt he was reading this chapter means someone will spell for him but it
    won't be effective.
    Some interpreters say means he will be safe from witches spells, or will be safe from
    this world suffering.
    CXII The Unity
    If one dreamt was reading this chapter means his belief is very good and will have the
    chance for praying.
    Some interpreters say his belief is pure, or will be prosperous in both worlds and will
    have a pleasant life.

The most high ( Ayat-ul- Korsi ).
    If one dreamt he was reading this verse means he will be safe from calamities .If he is
    sad will get happy and will receive some wealth or he will receive some dignity.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.