Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Hi Varzandeh, sadness, shoes and water,could you interpret this dream please?

Hi Varzandeh,
    I dreamt that I was was with my sisters and a male colleague at work. And they made me extremely sad about something ( but I'm not sure what )
    .The male colleague ( who was close to us in dream but not in real life) was trying to make up with me but I didn't want to talk to him at all.
    Then I told them I had to go and pray.I went to this really nice place with luxury sinks and did wuduaa.I noticed the floor was covered with water till my ankles and one if my boots were completely ruined ( the leather had come off).
    Then I went to pray but everyone was just interuppting me.
    I also couldn't see that well coz I hadn't put my contact lenses on.

I don't know why I was so sad in the dream and what that means.

Thank you.

Default Re: Hi Varzandeh, sadness, shoes and water,could you interpret this dream please?

N:B I don't have a partner and the water under the sink was clean and clear.
    Thanks

Default Re: Hi Varzandeh, sadness, shoes and water,could you interpret this dream please?

If one dreamt was washing hands and face for ablution/wudu with a clear water means
    she will achieve her wish and will be safe from fears, if she has debts she will pay
    back, if she is ill will cure.
    If dreamt he washed for ablution but there was wind by him means he will be
    helpless.
    If dreamt she was washing for ablution and someone was looking at her means
    that person will repent sins by her.

Your leather shoes means your money that some will spoil for a goodness. please examin if the coworker is a good man think and speak about or show your interest.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Thank you! But I don't understand this part:"Your leather shoes means your money that some will spoil for a goodness. please examin if the coworker is a good man think and speak about or show your interest"So he will make me sad in real life?
    Last edited by Dreamer00; 08-20-2016 at 01:53 AM.

And it wasn't just him it was my sister's too making me sad

You will lose some money.
    Please see is he a suitable man to marry?
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

This man is just a colleague. I don't know him well in real life. But what makes you ask if he is a suitable man to marry?😊
    Thanks a lot!

It is not in vain who is in your dream ,Please double check.After reciting the khotba women and men say matters which won't say to their parents.
    But once Maaze ibne Mojairah went to Rassoul allah and said please confirm and promise that I will be with you in the paradise after llife.
    Rassoul allah said : This is a bilateral matter .You must promise 6 things Then I will promise to be with me ... Moghirah said Ask me more ... Hz said no these are only 6.
    1- being truthful not saying lies. 2- Being truthful with your clean skirt ( man or woman) .3- When your promise to someone stay with it When your wife or husband gets old don't leave him/her alone4- When someone deposits something to you stand with it.5- don't look at Haram and keep your eyes clean 6- Don't eat Haram.

Thank you very much! Will update you inshallah.