Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default goat, moth, vulture visions

i was sleeping on my stomach on the couch and i felt something grabbing my back. it started hurting. it lifted me above my bed. i looked to see what it was, and a human sized creature grabbed me. the head is a black goat with big eyes, but with the human pupils. the body was of a moth, and wings opened 6 feet wide. and it had claws, like from a vulture, that are breaking my skin on my back. the wings are open, low flying, and we hover over the couch.
    all of a sudden takes me to the window, and i live at 8th floor apartment. still attached to me, we get out on the balcony. it plunges into the void and we drop almost reaching the ground. right before slamming me to the ground, everything turns black and quiet. there is nothing- no wind, no sound, nothing. it is pitch black everywhere all around me. i look around and some white sparks appear here and there. each spark gets bigger and bigger. i look more attentively, and there are images of my childhood. i see and remember things that happened, but the way they are shown, is like someone filmed them and now i watch on TV..

what means? :)
    there is an unseen world. welcome it.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: goat, moth, vulture visions

someone who is a mixture of money , a thief neighbor and a politician will take you to a travel.

Darkness is a symbol for misleading in the way of life.You don't know the answer for the essential questions like: Where did I come here? , ... Where am I going to? ,,, What Is the ultimate goal of this world ?... What should I do here?... Is there any pattern for true way of life? ... is it hard to do? what is the last version ?...
    Light means guidance to God belief.

A TV is a symbol fora liar deceiver person around .
    TV has more meanings too: it means The ancient fiction about the Anti Christ That Muslims Call it Dajjal, the story says that in the end of the world course there will be a creature that has a big eye on his face and if you push each part of its body , it will play a music that it is liar and deceiver but people can't recognize and follow it all.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.