Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default eggplants, i was a bodybuilder...

i was in a field with high grass and I had to go to the bathroom. i was shy and didn't want to just squat so i kept walking. it was hard to walk through the grass, being as high as my hips. on my right there was a forest with a few people in a distance. i walked to the side of this road (not the forest) and ended up in a cafeteria. there were round tables, no chairs, and people gathered at a few tables, eating what they bought. some were waiting for the tram to arrive. it was late. i got to my table. i looked under and i had a fridge there. inside there were some eggplants. some started to go bad, so i took them out and i started cooking them. i ate one and it was delicious. a bald man and a pretty lady, came at my table and started eating a snack. i got mad. my friend saw and came by too. she told them that this is a private table and they should leave. they were about to leave some crumbs and i told them to clean up. they did. i looked down at myself and I was a bodybuilder. i had huge muscles. i was in bathing suit. i looked intimidating. the couple asked me to give them some eggplants and i refused. then they opened this door and i told them to stop. on the other side there is the abandoned house of my cousin. they stopped. i walked towards the exit and a man started following me.
    what does it mean, please? tyvm
    there is an unseen world. welcome it.

Default Re: eggplants, i was a bodybuilder...

Hi,
    Grass means your religion but so tall and untrimmed. Bathroom means a money related matter.
    Eggplant and fridge both mean a sorrow on the way eating eggplant means a deeper sorrow on the way. Someone wants to sympathy you will refuse.
    An abandoned house means misleading in a matter.You were angry means you are getting proud of yourself also a muscled body means the same.

Here in Iran, we cook black eggplants after frying a little with a little water and add some salt and pepper and turmaric .We eat it with some Iranian sauce called kashk that is produced from the remainings of preparing yogurt.It is really delicious
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Default Re: eggplants, i was a bodybuilder...

:) thank you.
    and for the recipe too. i will try it

much appreciated, Varzandeh
    there is an unseen world. welcome it.