Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default deceased relatives, deceased baby brother, mother

First I want to say i am not on speaking terms with my alive and well mother. She lies when she wants to and consults wizards for black magic against my wife. She also likes to pit family members against each other while being on good terms with both. Not being able to stand up to her blackmailing me for something or other I've done wrong, I avoid her and call her rarely.

A couple of nights ago, I dreamt of my mother. I am in some hotel, or building, or some kind of place that I am not familiar with. Some deceased relatives walk past me going to what seems like their jobs, or tasks. Soon my mother walks in through the entry doors followed by a young man in his teen years. The young man is my baby brother who died a couple of weeks after his birth. I decide to greet her and give her a hug. She hugs me back, and says its futile to meet me now because I am going to die in exactly 2 weeks. I gasp at my death prediction. Then she grabs my hand, reads something on it near the middle finger, and confirms that I am going to die in 2 weeks.

Am I going to die?

Default Re: deceased relatives, deceased baby brother, mother

When someone says when is the resurrection Day or when someone will die or even when and where will rain or what he will do the next day she will say a lie.

There are 5 sciences that man will never know:
    1- when and where one will die 2- when and where it will rain 3- what a woman will be pregnant for 4- what one will gain the next they 5- when will be the resurrection day.
    Of course the scientist predict with RADAR or other sciences the rain but sometimes there become false and , they can say a fetus gender but it is after 4 months.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Default Re: deceased relatives, deceased baby brother, mother

Thank you Varzandeh. This is a big relief. Even though my Mom does things I cannot support, she is still my Mom and has a power over me such that I always believe her. In this dream I thought she was sentencing me to death for not talking to her. I'm not ready to die. No one is ready to die, but it made me think that at least I should prepare for my death. I need to get my affairs in order, have copies of important documents in place, have a real will drawn up. So that whenever it is my time, at least this will be taken care of.