Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Hi Varzandeh, bookshop and annoying woman,could you interpret this dream please?

Hi Varzandeh,
    I dreamt I was in a bookshop trying to buy a greeting card but this annoying woman was following me around not letting me choose or buy the greeting card.
    Is this related to my job? because I still am making decisions about some things.
    Thank you

Default Re: Hi Varzandeh, bookshop and annoying woman,could you interpret this dream please?

A book shop means an opening in your life but someone will annoy.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Default Re: Hi Varzandeh, bookshop and annoying woman,could you interpret this dream please?

Thank you very much, is there a specific surah I can read so they don't annoy me?
    Last edited by Dreamer00; 06-09-2016 at 05:32 AM.

Such a things are trials to see who has the best manner and the reply to bad is not bad but goodness.

In the name of God the All – beneficent, the All- merciful.
    In the name of God, Surely, I seek refuge in the Beneficent God from you, if you are pious or impious.
    I seek God the All hearing and All – seeing to guard me against your hearing and your sight.
    You have authority neither over me,
    Nor over my hearing, nor over my sight, nor over my hair, nor over my skin,
    Nor over my flesh, nor over my blood , nor over my brain, nor over my nerves,
    Nor over my bones, nor over my property, nor over what my Lord has provided me,
    I block between you and me with the blockage of prophecy.
    With which the prophets of God blocked.
    Against the sways of the tyrants and the oppressive rules.
    Gabriel is to my right side, Michael to my left side. Seraph to my backside,
    Jesus / Muhammad blessings upon them to my front side,
    And God is overseeing me to prevent you from me, and prevent Satan from me.
    O God , let not his intolerance overcome Your forbearance
    Lest he may provoke and belittle me.
    O God, to you do I resort,
    O God , to You do I resort.
    O God, to you do I resort.

O Allah,( I beseech you) in the name of the Throne and Him Who has ascended it,
    The revelation and Him Who has revealed it,
    The Prophet and Him Who has chosen him for prophethood,
    And the House ( Kaaba) and Him Who has built it.
    O Hearer of all sounds!
    O He Who takes precedence over everything that passes away!
    O He Who revives all souls after death!
    (Please do ) send blessings to Muhammad and the Household of him
    And grant us , as well as all the believing men and women in the east and west of the earth,
    A relief from You that is immediate, by the creed that there is no god save Allah and that Muhammad is Your servant and Messenger-
    May Allah’s blessings be upon him, his household,
    And his progeny : the infallible and pure,
    And may His thorough peace be upon them.

255. God is He besides Whom there is no god, the Everliving, the Self-subsisting by Whom all subsist; slumber does not overtake Him nor sleep; whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth is His; who is he that can intercede with Him but by His permission? He knows what is before them and what is behind them, and they cannot comprehend anything out of His knowledge except what He pleases, His knowledge extends over the heavens and the earth, and the preservation of them both tires Him not, and He is the Most High, the Great.
    256. There is no compulsion in religion; truly the right way has become clearly distinct from error; therefore, whoever disbelieves in the Satan and believes in God he indeed has laid hold on the firmest handle, which shall not break off, and God is Hearing, Knowing.
    257. God is the guardian of those who believe. He brings them out of the darkness into the light; and (as to) those who disbelieve, their guardians are Shaitans who take them out of the light into the darkness; they are the inmates of the fire, in it they shall abide.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Thank you I know Arabic, is this a certain surah?

Hirz Imam Reza PBUM , Hirz Al Zahra PBUH, Ayatl Korsi.

Thank you!