Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default fornicating, mirror, gun

I was in a public bathroom bent over the sink and a guy (i know in real life) was penetrating me. I was looking in the mirror and seeing his face and sometimes mine. Everytime i would look at myself i would have a different appearance- once i was blonde, once a brunette, a different woman, then me again....
    Then i was outside of a hair salon. It was dark outside and i had a homemade gun, i made from a pen and a door stopper and an elastic. I was aiming it to a guy in the salon, through the window. The salon was super busy, full of people and i was hesitating. I needed to shoot him, not others...some saw me and were ducking.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: fornicating, mirror, gun

He will do you a big help.To have sex with a known person means you will do her a favor a help, nothing more.
    If one dreamt had anal sex with his wife or another woman means he is innovator in religion and will do something that is not good for him and he doesn't follow the prophet's way.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.