Thread: known horses

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default known horses

I've been taking some horse riding lessons lately. Last night, I dreamt about all the horses. I dreamt I walked them around, they are very happy. i also visited their stables. At the end, one new reddish brown, black haired, very good looking, very friendly, happy horse visits my home, which looks like a stable.

Default Re: known horses

If a horse come in your house means a great person will come there to visit.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Default Re: known horses

The horses represents an emotional aspect of yourself which relates with a feeling of selfesteem, self respect and self worth. [Note how a horse stands tall.] Dreaming of all the horses at the ridingstable would suggest that in your mind there is some intensify of thought upon the issue of self esteem. By walking the horses around, it would be implied that you are making some progress with this feeling and are on a spiritual path when doing so. When the feeling is seen as a positive type of feeling (one horse visits), it may still be regarded with some feeling of anger (reddish brown) and as a somewhat unenlightened feeling to have. (black haired) Being good looking and friendly suggests that a feeling of self esteem is definitely not harmful to you.

Your home looking like a stable would suggest that the mental attitude with which you are most comfortable might also become one in which a feeling of self esteem, selfrespect or self worth would be protected. (a stable) As it is, the horse comes to "visit", implying that your mental attitude may seem welcoming to this feeling but only for short durations. When dreaming - when using a lot of imagination - you might see your mental attitude (the house) providing a place for this type of feeling (as a stable would) but this is not the reality. (your house is not really a stable)
    Last edited by ElizVanZee; 04-03-2016 at 12:19 PM.