Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Same type of dream, different scenario

Hi, I am not sure how to go about asking for help understanding my dreams, but I do know, trying to figure them out on my own is driving me crazy HAHA...For the last 3 months or so, I have had the same type of dream. Always the same person in it with me, but with different scenarios. This person is someone I know from my past, whom I recently reconnected with, but not in same way as before. My most recent dream was this afternoon. In this dream, the person and I were together, celebrating Christmas and my deceased father was also there. In each and every dream I have that involves this person, every time I first see him, I am wondering if he is leaving again, but he never does.
    In reality we are both married, but in my dream, only the other person is married, as it was when we first met many yrs ago. In my dreams, the persons spouse knows about our being together and tries to stop it, but does not succeed. In the same type dreams I have recently had, there is also always a family member or two, who has passed, that is also present in my dream as was my father in my most recent.
    Can you please help me to understand these dreams?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: Same type of dream, different scenario

I know nothing about the relationship dreams but dreaming your deceased father alive if he was with decorated clothes measn you will receive a good amount of money like a loan or a bonus in two months interval.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.