Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Contact lenses and eyesight. Varzandeh could you interpret please.

Hi Varzandeh,
    I had 2 dreams about my eyesight with the same colleague in both dreams.
    The first one was I was looking at something else and suddenly he was in front of me and I bumped into him I had not seen him at all.
    The second, we're in a meeting then I went to the bathroom because I needed to put my contact lenses on as I could not see well. When I opened the contacts case there were lots of contact lenses, I did not know which one, there were big and small. I finally put only one in one eye . Then he was watching t.v and asked me to give him the remote, I was bothered and was wondering why didn't he just get up, so I put the remote further away,then afterwards gave them to him.
    Thanks a lot

Default Re: Contact lenses and eyesight. Varzandeh could you interpret please.

Any kind of lens or glasses that makes your eyesight brighter means a happiness is on the way.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Quote Originally Posted by Varzandeh View Post
    Any kind of lens or glasses that makes your eyesight brighter means a happiness is on the way.
    Thank you,in real life I wear contact lenses, I will update if anything happens inshallah

Default Re: Contact lenses and eyesight. Varzandeh could you interpret please.

Hi Varzandeh, I forgot to also say the meeting was kind of chaotic and after it I had missed the bus.
    Anyway after that dream I got a bit worried because there actually was a meeting this morning that I wasn't gong to. Anyway because of the dream I prepared myself and my boss did in fact call me and tell me to come and also give a speech. It went okay in the end. But there are still some things I don't understand in the dream
    Thanks