Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default plane, running, ocean, red street

I was in an airport waiting area with my mom. I looked at my plane ticket and all was in order. The waiting area was full of people all sitting on chairs.the plane approached and i was supposed to get on. They called everyonebut not me. I asked the stewardess why i am not on the plane. She said my plane has different gate. And i had 5 min before they take off.i started running with my mom. We got into a tunnel and then up the stairs. At the end of it there were 2 mountains identical looking and the ocean surrounding them. I was guided towards the further mountain. My mom kept falling and time was running out. We ran through these ruins and mud and demolished houses. I got to the gate, and the plane just closed the door and was leaving... i started crying. We walked back and i got onto a street that was red. I went up stairs to a friend's apt. She had many guests and bunk beds all filled.she said she will house me but i needed to wait for her to finish the theatre scene she was acting in. I was looking through the narrow rooms and it felt like i was in a train, all it was narrow. I found on someone's bed cake and sweet cookies and i stole them started eating.. i just realized i didnt know where i left my mom...

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: plane, running, ocean, red street

A plane means a work.
    TUNNEL MEANS AN ILLNESS.
    Then up stairs means achieving a wish.
    Two mountains mean two great man around them the government.
    Ruins means misleading in the morals.
    Mud means a sorrow.
    Crying means a happiness
    A train means a big company to work.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.