Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default mother yelling at naked woman

Last night I dreamt I am in my teenage years and volunteering for a local charity to learn some work skills. The manager gives me the task to investigate the condition of people who are waiting outside the office in a long line. As I am going there a woman arrives in a car. I talk to her. I have seen her in a dream before, but not in real life. Inside the office is like a big store with lots of TVs. Soon, my mother comes in this store and starts yelling at me that's it time to go. I hide in one of the aisles under a tarp because I want to watch a car commercial on one of the TVs. As I am hiding, the woman comes in also and lies next to me. She is similar in looks to my real wife, but she is a different person. Suddenly she is naked and we both want to have sex. Just then my Mom finds me and continues yelling, first at me, then at her. I want to run away and wake up.

Default Re: mother yelling at naked woman

Having sex means you will try to help yourself.

Yelling on you means you will have a bad siuation or an accident. |Seems like a warning dream.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Default Re: mother yelling at naked woman

Everytime I meet this one friend, I have these types of dreams. In the past he tried to get a me a job, but I thought the pay was low. Now I realize it would be better than not having any job. I met him again yesterday right after the above dream. Could it be related? Is the warning about him?