Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default landslide, ocean, forest

i was in Brazil in a beautiful touristic area. there was a beautiful forest to one side and the ocean to the other. i was in a luxurious mansion along with celebrities. as i look out the window, i see a land slide- and the forest is being engulfed by the ocean's angry waves. the roads crumble and everything falls under the water. people start crying and running chaotically. i had a 7 year old girl and a 10 year old boy, that i told to start running to safety. i grabbed them by their clothes and as they were running, they were dragging me along with them, as my feet had socks on and i was sliding.
    there is an unseen world. welcome it.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: landslide, ocean, forest

Forest means a society. Ocean means the government. waves engulfing the forest means the society will receive benefits from the state.
    Crying and running means a happiness but screaming and running means a disaster.
    A little girl means a happiness and a boy means a sorrow.Running means a happiness.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.