Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default pool, subway train

A week ago, a friend told me about a job and recommended me. I applied. I had a dream that night about jumping in a pool. I try to swim, but i keep going up and down in one spot, then another spot, and then another spot. In the dream I realize its a dream and try to interpret pool with work. I get worried that I can't swim. While in the pool, i learn my friend has un-recommended me for the job. I wake up.

This upcoming week is my interview for this job. I was thinking about it all day yesterday. So last night, i had a dream: I am going/coming from somewhere, and take a slide downwards into the subway station, rather than taking the stairs. The end of the slide goes directly into a subway train. It appears the (electric) train is still off, nobody is in it, like it is in the early mornings before they start the service. I just sit there glad i'm early and not late. The AC starts, the lights come on. The conductor and another employee come into this car from the next one. They look at me surprised why i'm sitting in this seat, like I shouldn't be there. This is the seat reserved for handicapped people. If one is present, you have to give it up. But in my dream, no one is there, so I could use it. I stand up and look at the next car, and its full even though it was empty a few moments ago. Something is written on the wall above the seatback. Its not legible. I try to understand what it is but can't. The conductor and the engineer are gone now. Train is on now and fully in service, moving through the tunnels.
    Last edited by zack10; 09-05-2015 at 09:35 AM.

Default Re: pool, subway train

Yes, a pool means a work place , and swimming means working that you didn't.
    Going down ward means not achieving a wish.
    A train means a big company that won't start the work for a while and there will be problems.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Update:
    Quote Originally Posted by Varzandeh View Post
    Yes, a pool means a work place , and swimming means working that you didn't.
    I had interview on Tues. The first thing they said is my experience is related, but I had not done the exact job for the exact many years.

Going down ward means not achieving a wish.
    A train means a big company that won't start the work for a while and
    The pay will be lower that I expected, and if I get the job at all, it will start in Oct. They are still interested in me and there will be further interviews after a background check.

there will be problems.
    What kind of problems? Problems with getting the job, or doing the job?
    Last edited by zack10; 09-12-2015 at 03:19 PM.

Problems with doing the job but with a little patience it will be solved.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.