Thread: New Dreamer

Hybrid View

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default New Dreamer

Hi, I'm new here. First I apologize for long winded posts, but I am a lucid dreamer, and sometimes I get "trapped" in my dreams, and can't fully wake up until the dream finishes. And if I wake up to roll over, when I go back to sleep my dream continues where it left off. So, I usually try to interpret my dreams by myself, but sometimes (like this time) I have a really hard time figuring it out. So I'll lay it out, and hopefully someone can help me with this.

This dream took place about 100-150 years ago, and started out in a large building where social gatherings occurred. I was the opposite gender in my dream, being a dark haired, tall, fairly burly man, and I had fallen in love with a petite, blond haired, blue eyed married lady. She loved me back, but was resistant to run off with me because she was married. Pretty quickly her husband found out about the love affair, and I was put in a chamber filled with dark green liquid, and kept there for... I really don't know how long. I think they were trying to cause some sort of infection to kill me, maybe? Well, I managed to get out of that prison-like container, but there was green seaweed type things wrapped around my body, and on the ends of these strings of seaweed type things were demon heads, trying to bite me. So, I headed to a room for a shower, where I encountered the lady I was in love with, and I told her that I would never stop loving her, that I needed to leave for a while to do something, and if I couldn't be with her in this life I would wait for her so I could be with her in our next life. I took a shower and went to another room to rest. This room had been flooded, and the water went up to my ankles. I found a white mouse swimming in the water, and I caught him, and was petting and playing with him. He was dry when I picked him up, despite him being in the water previously. After playing for a while he escaped when I fell asleep. After waking I gathered my belongings into a sack, heaved it over my shoulder and left the area. After walking for a while I came to a place with a fairly decrepit, small, old house at the back of a property, and in the large front yard was a huge, really old, smouldering tree. This tree was still alive, despite burning. It had no leaves, and it was black everywhere except where it was glowing red from burning. But there were no flames or smoke. It just sat there, smouldering. I didn't like this tree, so I tried to burn it to ashes. I tried three times. Each time I could feel the heat from the flames, but the tree would not burn. It wouldn't even smoke. It just sat there, smouldering. So, realizing I couldn't destroy it, I just left it alone (I mean, it's not like that thing could follow me) and I went into the house. I still don't know what I was going to do in that house, or why, though I knew it would take a long time. That was, apparently, the end of my dream, and I was allowed to wake up after that.

So my main questions... What was that green liquid I was imprisoned in? And what is the deal with the giant, smouldering tree?

Default Re: New Dreamer

You were a male means you will receive some money and some dignity.

If one dreamt he/she fell in love to someone means he will be covetous and needy.
    If dreamt he/she fell in love to something immoral means his moral is corrupt.

Seaweed means another money you will receive.

Washing head and body / a shower means rescue from a sorrow.
    If a prisoner dreamt he was washing head and body means he will be freed.
    If a debtor man dreamt so means he will pay his debts.
    If an ill person dreamt so means he will cure soon.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Default Re: New Dreamer

Thank you Varzandeh. That was really helpful.