Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default actor, mask, rain, baby, toilet

I was sitting at a very long wood table eating lots of goodies. There were many people as well, sitting and indulging. One guy sitting a few chairs away from me, on the other side, had a mask over his head. He took it off and i was so happy i stated crying. He was an actor I love to see on TV: Branscombe Richmond. He was happy to see my reaction and I could not stop crying of happiness.
    After the meal, he asked me to go with him so we went towards his house. on the way it started raining and mud was on the ground. we had to hide into an abandoned country house from the strong rain. once we got in, he disappeared. inside there was a young woman with a baby boy. she was dirty and looked poorly dressed, with rags as clothes. i took the baby and ran outside. she did not follow.

i went into the closest building. the baby disappeared from my arms. it was a futuristic building with many windows and stairs. i went across a hallway and i found my friend, sitting on the toilet, telling me to talk to my uncle, President Putin. I took the elevator up.
    there is an unseen world. welcome it.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: actor, mask, rain, baby, toilet

In dream language a poor person is someone who will have a good lasing but a rich man is someone who is dishonest.

Crying means a happiness on the way but soon after the mud means not achieving a wish and a sorrow.
    A baby boy means a sorrow or an illness.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.