Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default killing, cement, lakes, sewage water

this was weird, even for me... i'd like an interpretation, if possible. :)

I was outdoors with my father. we were on a dirt road between two lakes. one small and dirty, with broken plants inside, and hay, and green and the other bigger, clear, clean but being a lake it was dark.
    next to the small one there was a human size drain. and my father had in front of him a silhouette of a person (i could not tell if it was a man or a woman). he stroke that person with a metal rod and the person fell to the ground, right on the drain area. then my father poured on it cement and some tarp then hay on top. he yelled at me to come help him. as people were passing by and he didn't want the world to know he killed that person. then we covered the area with hay and dry dirt. it looked like nothing was ever done there.

i went around the small lake and i saw some school boys fighting. i went there to stop their fighting. i found myself in waiting room for a doctor. i was sitting on a couch with other people. the boy that was fighting was next to me. he started punching me in my head. it hurt. while trying to stop him, he climbed on the coffee table and ran on the other side of the room. we heard from the other room that the sink was backed up and dirty poop water and sewage water was flooding that room. we all went to see. a repair man came to fix it. it was tough, because the flow was strong. my mother, who was next to me, wanted to let him know that i can repair it, and i told her to be quiet, as i didn't want to get involved.
    there is an unseen world. welcome it.

Default Re: killing, cement, lakes, sewage water

Two dirt road means two earning ways.
    Two lakes means two employers like a teacher or a lawyer...
    He killed someone means he will help someone to have a problem solved.U will know the person later in two months,
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Default Re: killing, cement, lakes, sewage water

A little boy means a sorrow or an illness on the way.
    Dirty water and sewage means an illness on the way.
    A worker mean an argument two.
    Please donate to the poor for food and pray.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.