Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default tunnel, blood, steampunk, babygirl, rain

I was at my uncle's house. he moved to a new city so i went to visit. he was fighting with his wife so i left. i went to visit the city and historical places. i got into this Japanese garden and then into a tunnel. the tunnel had windows and it looks like i was in a long attic. it was windows and outside i could see many roofs of lots of houses. i wanted get out go on the roofs. i got out on a balcony and my step-mom appeared out of nowhere and she gave me her baby girl to hold, saying that is my new sister. she was big and heavy. i put her down when she wasn't looking and went out on the balcony. and got into another window, continuing in this tunnel. it turned into a train.. it had steampunk and historical decor inside and this lady in victorian clothes saying she will bring cookies soon, so i should sit down and wait. i looked down and i was dressed in soldier clothes. and my period came and it was gushing down, getting my legs and my clothes bloody. i hid behind a door and was looking for some padding. i found some baby diapers and broke one , it soaked very fast and still blood was dripping. that didn't work... i ran the way i came in and finally got outside where it was pouring rain. the rain was washing my uniform clean. i was back at the Japanese garden, and entrance. i left on a street, not really knowing where i was going...
    there is an unseen world. welcome it.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: tunnel, blood, steampunk, babygirl, rain

Japanies garden means a sorrow and patience because of partner.

A tunnel means an illness.
    Period means money and blessings on the way.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.