Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Moustache, falafel and cooked eggs. Varzandeh could you interpret please?

Hi Varzandeh,

What does it mean when a man who doesnt have a moustache in real life has one in a dream?

I also dreamt that an employer was talking to me and my sister about a job and then my sister had a huge plate plate and half of it was filled with falafel and the other half was omlet. We were supposed to share but she didn't want to. Then I told her I didn't want falafel just wanted the eggs. So she took piles and piles of falafel in her hands and gave me the plays with eggs.
    Thanks

Default Re: Moustache, falafel and cooked eggs. Varzandeh could you interpret please?

* plates with eggs

Default Re: Moustache, falafel and cooked eggs. Varzandeh could you interpret please?

Mustaches are interpreted as glory of the man.
    If one dreamt someone decorated his mustaches with a scissors means a goodness, but
    if dreamt someone shaved his mustache means he will lose some dignity.
    If dreamt his mustaches was long means he will receive some power , if dreamt
    someone detached some of his mustache means he will have a fight and enmity.
    If dreamt his mustaches was gray means he will stop an evil act.
    If dreamt he had a mustache if it was long means a sorrow if it was short means he
    will receive some dignity.

If dreamt was eating cooked egg means she will earn money with labor.
    If dreamt was eating half cooked egg means she will marry a man and will live a
    long time with him.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Thank you Varzandeh, but what does it mean when my sister took all the falafel in her hands.

And this man who had a moustache has had a lot of problems and lost his position at work. Hope this means he'll get his job back. Will update if anything happens inshallah.

Falafel may mean some money she will take.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Take from where?