Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default garden, apple, birds and cucumber slices

this afternoon around 1pm, i had 2 dreams:

First, I dreamt that i was in a garden with my 2 sons. there is a small apple tree in black planter. my younger son brings this very young apple tree to me. i pluck a large fully grown red apple. There are dead leaves on it, i clean it. The tree has 4 strings of yarn tied to it to make it grow straight. I ask my older son to put it back, and the three of us share it.

Second dream, i am in same garden with younger son. Above us are about 4-5 birds holding cucumber slices of the same size. At one point, all of them are holding the same slice very still, like they are hovering. On the ground are other birds eating cucumber slices. I am not sure if they are same slices the birds above had a few moments before. The birds seem to be talking to me. I can't remember what they said. It seems they are waiting for the birds below to finish the cucumber slices, probably to drop the last one.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: garden, apple, birds and cucumber slices

A garden means your husband or your work.A red apple means a good news.
    Taking an apple from a tree some times means pregnancy for a baby girl.Threads means promises.
    Birds are girls.

If one dreamt cucumber in its season means she will hear pleasant words or a man
    likes her.
    If dreamt was eating cucumber means she will have sex with her husband.
    Some interpreters say if dreamt was eating cucumber means she will do something and
    will be sorry for that.
    Cucumber may also mean: 1-Getting sorry 2- happiness 3- benefits from relatives and
    friends if it was green.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.