Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Hi Varzandeh, could you please interpret?

I dreamt I was taking a shower, but the bathtub was in the balcony and open to the other buildings infront of us, but as it was nighttime their windows were closed and no one was watching me take a shower. I was balanced on the edges of the bathtub because there was dirty water in it and I didn't want to touch the dirty water. The soap I was using was nearly finished and the soap kept on falling into the bathtub.

Another dream was a foreign colleague who used to work with me came back in the dream and was putting eyeliner/shadow on my eyes but in a messy way and I had no eyelashes. Then a man at work started asking me lots of questions about what languages I knew.

A third dream was me and another man colleague (I hardly know him in real life)were flirting a lot and as I was bending down he could see my breasts but I wasn't bothered in the dream.

Thanks

Thanks
    Last edited by Dreamer00; 05-19-2015 at 11:05 PM.

Default Re: Hi Varzandeh, could you please interpret?

Washing head and body means rescue from a sorrow.
    If a prisoner dreamt he/she was washing head and body means she will be freed.
    If a debtor dreamt so means she will pay her debts.
    If an ill person dreamt so means she will cure soon.

If dreamt she was washing herself May mean 1- repenting sins 2- health 3- freedom of
    jail and safety from a fear.
    If one dreamt she was washing himself with a warm/dirty water means she will get ill.Of course you were keeping away.

If one dreamt he/she was using collyrium /eye shadow to strengthen her eyes means he/she follows
    the truth in religion affairs.
    If dreamt he/she was using collyrium for eye beauty means he shows herslf honest to
    people in order to people admire her/him.
    If dreamt someone gave her some collyrium means she will receive some money.
    Some interpreters say using collyrium for eye means a true and straight way of life.
    Some others say it means someone who guides people and conciliates among them so
    that their eyes becomes bright.

Flirting means to do a help. looking at privy parts means he will understand a secret ofyou.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Default Re: Hi Varzandeh, could you please interpret?

Thanks a lot. Will update if anything happens, also with my other dreams.