Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default flowers flood, house, miniature, cry

I was in an apartment, at my friend who is a police officer. (He was a friend now, but in real life, he was mean). There were a few more people there (teenagers, friends of mine). They told me to wait outside, because they had to talk about something and I wasn't allowed to hear. So I got outside and they slammed the door and locked it. On top of the door there was a tray with red flowers. When they slammed the door, the tray fell down the stairs, tumbled down. The stairs were so long and I realized how high up the apartment was. I looked further and saw that it was heavy raining and the streets were flooded, going fast like a river. Water was everywhere, and the flowers were taken quickly by the rapids and gone. I got down the stairs and I ended up in my old neighborhood. It wasn't raining as much, and the streets got cleared up. I wanted to get to the house I grew up in. I got to that street and the house was gone. I was in shock. I sat down exactly where the house used to be and cried. It was an empty lot and memories started coming back from my childhood and cried a lot. I looked up and saw in miniature other cities around me. There was Tunis, Luanda, Minsk, Paris, Havana and Cairo. Then this woman, who knew me, came towards me and told me to take the bus number 78. It would take me where I need to be. I found the bus and got on it. The bus started going...
    there is an unseen world. welcome it.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: flowers flood, house, miniature, cry

They locked the door means they won't have an opening in life and won't achieve their wish.
    A tray means someone who serves you, flowers men a sorrow for him/her.
    Flood if clear water means some big money but if muddy murky water means an enemy.

No. 70 means your job will take a long time and will be delayed.No. 8 is not good.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.