Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default hospital, car accident, family, amnesia, chocolate cake

On TV I was watching a huge accident of multiple cars so the TV kept replaying how the cars crashed into each other. Then I looked around and realized I am in a hospital room. The only things that were in the room where the TV on the wall, my bed and another bed to my right with this guy why was hurt too. Everything was super white. I was in the accident too. I had scrapes and blood, not too much, but it was all over my body.
    A family came in: a woman, a man, an older man, a boy and a girl. I don't recognize anyone of them. They were "supposedly" my family. The kids were happy and joyous, making jokes, having fun.
    The nurse said I have another visitor that called from outside. She said that every time helps me with answering the phone for me, the hospital bill will increase. I didn't know how I would pay for the bill.
    Then on my lap appeared a big pink and green cake. it was neon colors and looked spray painted. in the middle there was a bull figurine. it was colored the same way: half pink and half green neon colors. I took a knife and I started scraping off the colors off the figurine. it was chocolate under. i could taste it. it was delicious. i started eating the chocolate cake, i was very hungry...
    there is an unseen world. welcome it.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: hospital, car accident, family, amnesia, chocolate cake

A tv means a liar deceiver person around.

Being wounded and bloody means money on the way.

A cake means a happiness the lower layer means a sorrow ( chocolate).
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.