Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default white forest, turkish, cobwebs, clown lady

what does this mean, please?

i was in a dark alley with my mother and a lot of kids of all ages. we were waiting for a taxi to come and take all of us home. a car came and the driver was Arnold Swarzeneger. my mom in my dream, loves him so she got really happy. the kids started getting into the car, and surprisingly they all fit. my mom said that we need to let them go home, because she wants to show me something. the car left.
    we got on a white field and forest. everything was so white, and clean that my eyes were hurting from so much light. we started walking in it and there were plants and trees that i've never seen before- weird shapes and every now and then they were making noises, and moving, like explosions but growing branches super fast, or leaves. everything was still super white, and yet the plants looked like they were dried, up, dead.. confusing. there was a lot of white dust on top of them. i was scared of their sudden noises. my mom said, to relax, as she knows this place. it looks unchanged from her childhood. we finally passed this field, and got onto a green patch with a hill in front of us. the grass was so fresh and green. on the bottom of this steep hill there was a big rock with inscriptions. she read it and then she said we have to go back. she said she knows a shortcut.

so we got to this building, and outside there were 3 turkish people, drinking alcohol and being happy and loud. we got into the building, in the mid-underground (where you are not entirely in the basement, and the windows are really high, and you get daylight from them.) the ceiling was so low that we had to walk in a squat position to get to the end of the hallway. the walls were filled with cobwebs, but there were no spiders, just the webs. i opened the door, which was a light pink, a got into a room. here there was a lady that was trying to escape by getting out through the window.

when i opened the door she jumped down, and came towards me. her face was painted like a clown and her forehead was huge. her hair was wet and pulled back. when she wanted to pass me, a wet piece from her hair hit my breast. i put my hand in my bra and pulled it out, yelling at her. she turned around and just looked at me. it was a piece of poop, that flew from her hair in my bra.. she left.
    i woke up
    there is an unseen world. welcome it.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: white forest, turkish, cobwebs, clown lady

A forest means a society, light means wisdom and science that will hurt you.
    A taxi means a consultant who charges for money.

Turkish people who were drunk means they will receive a big fear.
    Webs mean short of money on the way.

Dreaming about a bra for woman means dignity and honor or achieving a wish.
    Dreaming about a bra for men means being beaten and sorrow.
    If a woman dreamt about a new bra means dignity for her and achieving a wish.
    If a man dreamt had a bra means everybody will leave him alone.
    Poo means money.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.