Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Can you Analyize these Two dreams I have?

Ok, I have these two dreams, rarely in the same night but mostly on different occasions. And these dreams are never in a particular order. The first dream I have is that I have a superpower in which I can Levitate myself off the ground. In the dream I am usually showing this power off to friends and sometimes I'm by myself but I can only Levitate for a few seconds and then I start coming back to the ground. I try over and over again to keep myself in the air but can only do it for a short time. Sometimes I can fly and have the same issue as to where I can fly for a few seconds/minutes then I start to come back to the ground.

The second dream I have and I've had this one ever since I was a kid, is where I can ice skate on the ground without any ice skates...meaning on any surface like the middle of the street etc. I will be either walking around and just ice skate or I'll be running from someone and I do this to get away. Any help in breaking these down for me will be a great help :)

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: Can you Analyize these Two dreams I have?

Levitation means some dignity on the way but passes soon.
    Flying means a short travel on the way or your situation will change soon.
    Ice skating means having a pleasant life as you like till the next life trial.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.