Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default fighting with young black person , who is not letting me in the house.

2 days ago, at 11am in the morning while i was taking a nap. I dreamt, I was trying to enter my house. The doors look open, then there are no doors. As I try to enter a young African man (like from Somalia) is doing magic on me and tries to keep me out. I start to recite duas and Quranic verses very fast to defeat him. I read AAle Imran vers no8 , suraah falaq surrah nass, ya hayyu ya qayyoom birehamatike Astaghees, la haula wala quvvata and last two ayat of surrah tul baqarah. He is very strong and won't let me in. I can see the house is very filthy. Comforters and bedspreads are everywhere. I don't get tired and keep trying. Now inside, I can see many men and women are inside the house. They've gathered together to keep me out. I go the courtyard. A big crowed of regular people is there. I am joined by my older sister and a young beautiful teenager boy with green eyes. The 3 of us try to recite the Quran together to defeat the people inside. My voice does not come out. My parents arrive. I want to show them I know surah baqarah, but my voice does not come out. Someone throws microphone to me. Now people can hear my voice. I recite verses 285 and 286 from surah tul baqarah. I see tears in my sister's eyes. I am tired but keep reciting. I am not scared. Then i wake up.

LAst night,
    I dreamt I am in my childhood home. All the bedroom doors are open and a big white cat with gray patches is walking around. It goes in every room, i follow it. I ask it to leave the room, then I close the door. After all doors are closed, the cat walks in the hallway. It suddenly becomes a big scary black dog. It is leaving, and as it passes me, I look at it very carefully. It has a man's face: nose, ears, eyes. Its a dog with a man's face. I get scared and wake up.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: fighting with young black person , who is not letting me in the house.

If one dreamt he was reading the Cow chapter means he will be patient in the disasters
    and will have a long life also means he will be truthful and will achieve his wishes.
    Aale Emran
    If one dreamt he was reading parts of this chapter means he will get clean from evil
    deeds and people will admire him, or he will have a good lasting also his belief and
    virtue will be strong.

CXIII The Down
    If one dreamt he was reading this chapter means someone will spell for him but it
    won't be effective.
    Some interpreters say means he will be safe from witches spells, or will be safe from
    this world suffering.
    CXIV The Men
    If one dreamt he was reading this chapter means he will be safe from people's anger
    and hatred.
    *** If one dreamt was praising God or was praying to God or was saying peace be
    upon the prophet means his livelihood will increase and will be honored.
    If was saying:" There is no power except the God's power "means he will receive
    money and blessing.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.