Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Hi Varzandeh, could you please interpret these dreams

1.I dreamt that me and my mum were in a van. The driver stopped at a really nice big library. My mum got out and asked the man at the library if we got the job there and he said "yes". So the driver parked and we went in.

2. The next day I also had a dream that me and my mum were sitting in a library/bookshop. I was asking the shop assistant if he had big books for children and how much. He said they were 640 pounds. I told him I wanted something cheaper .He came to my mum later and gave me a piece of paper with book titles. But it had blue ink smudged all over it and his hands had ink on them.

3. I also dreamt that me and a colleague were standing on a high part of a mountain and the sun was shining very brightly, but we weren't bothered by it. I started climbing to get to the top but then changed my mind and jumped down but only about 2 meters.

4. I also dreamt that me and my sister were floating in the air on a doorstep trying to unlock a door . A burglar was standing behind us and wanted to go in. We couldn't open the door and my sister fell but dissapeared in the air. When I looked down I saw a colleague and warned her the burglar was close to her.

Thank you in advance, your interpretations are usually very accurate!

Default Re: Hi Varzandeh, could you please interpret these dreams

A library means an opening in the life is on the way.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Ink is interpreted as livelihood and achieving the wishes.
    If dreamt someone gave him some ink means he will have an opening in his life.
    If dreamt the ink spotted his cloth means he will have a loss but if he is a writer means
    she will have some greatness.*****
    If dreamt he was writing with ink; if it was about holy books or God means goodness
    for him, if not means an evil and corruption is on the way.

No. 40 means his affairs will have a deadlock.

No. 600 means will achieve a wish.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

climbing to the top of a mountain means achieving a wish is on the way.but then a small not achieving then again an achieving.

Floating in the air if levitation means some kind of greatness on the way.

A burglar means someone who argues or someone who will propose you.

Hi Varzandeh, after having all these dreams I have been recognised a lot for my work, reached a lot of my goals and have gone all the way to the top.

Thanks God...