Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Update for flying boat dream from 2011

Varzandeh, I have update for dream i had in 2011, for which you translated meaning:

Dream: Sep 2011
    I dreamt my mother, 2 of my children, and I are standing at the banks of a very big river. We see a smalll rowboat and my children and I get into it. The water is very calm, but the boat starts to move. It seems to know where to go. I get nervous because I can't swim. Suddenly, the boat starts to fly like an airplane. It is guided by something or someone. As I fear death is near, I grab my children and start reciting the last chapter of Quran. We are flying over the water, and then below I see an island with lots of children. I make a wish that we land there, and somehow the boat decides to land. There is a wife of my deceased uncle who we don't speak to because she had some affairs after the early death of my uncle. With her are my girl cousins who I saw as babies, but are now grown up. The aunt tells me it was hard to find and contact me. The youngest girl hugs me. End of dream. What can all this mean?
    Thank you for your help.

Your response:
    A river means a great r important man/woman in the region.
    A boat means a small business , you will have a travel and will have some power at your work or business.An island means another work place.
    The girl who hugged you means you will have a benefit.

Update:
    In 2011 October, we suddenly moved 1600 miles away to another region of the country. After doing many Quran teacher jobs in ISlamic schools and masjids, I gave up and quit in early 2014. I cannot stand hypocrites, and many religious people i met were hypocrites.

In 2014 Sep, I enrolled my daughter in school. Without me asking, or trying, the owners offered me a partnership to start my own Quran school. I have small business. The money is not much, but i don't teach for money. The small amount i charge is like contract to keep people coming to class. I think finally, my flying boat dream came true after exactly 3 years.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: Update for flying boat dream from 2011

Thank you very much for your update,it helps very much.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.