Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Realistic dreams

hi,

Lately I've been having dreams that show exactly what happens. A few weeks ago, I was invited to give any kind of islamic lecture and make dua (prayer). Two days before the event, I had a dream I am lecturing in someone's home before many women, on sura Falaq and sura Nas from the QUran. No one is listening, and talk to each other instead.

On the actual day of my lecture, the same thing happened. Most of the women were not interested, and some poked my back to hurry up during the dua after the lecture so they could get to the food.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: Realistic dreams

This has been a deja vu dream.

Dreams are in 6 groups : one group are truthful dreams that are meaningful and predicting with symbolic metaphors based on holy books.
    Another one is Deja Vu dreams that are seen as will happen.
    Another group are psychological dreams as Mr. Freud and Mr. Jung said.
    A group are Messy dreams that are caused by dad food or drinks and have no meaning.
    A group are direct and truthful dreams about the deceased people or when saint people speak and say a news about our past or future.
    A group are causative dreams that a reason like heat or cold or repeatition is caused the dream.
    What I am doing is trying to introduce this kind of symbols and truthful meaningful dreams.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.