Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Weird 'yikes' dream-all interpretations welcome!

My friend (from college days, havent seen him in 20 yrs as a fact) falls head down into a pit with crystal clear water flowing and few big fish swimming. He catches one of the fish by hand....and I see bruises in his body from the fall, he seems so interested in the fish.

I am handling lots of small uncut diamonds on the table.....lots of diamonds! I am also playing cards and get a 3 of clubs and also photocopying what I understand as a 100 Million dollar note

Lastly I am sucking the nipple of my sister and very much aroused...

LOL :-)

Default Re: Weird 'yikes' dream-all interpretations welcome!

Falling into a pit means hewill have a sorrow but will receive a piece of money( fish) bruises means another big money for him.

Diamonds mean a big money for you but playing cards means a useless doing.

In the last one being aroused means you will achieve a wish.
    WHat is your gender?
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Thanks Varzandeh. I am a male.

I had another dream of getting married to my wife's niece, a 12 yr old young girl in reality! I see myself in the girls house with her father and in a party mood, I have my right hand partly covered in fish scales but there is some injury between the scales and see blood.

Regards
    Oz

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Dreaming about a young woman for men means a happiness and achieving a wish is on the way , this is the same for women about dreaming a man.
    The happiness will be as much as the woman ( or man ) will be beautiful and thick.
    An old woman means the material world. The best is that the woman or man ( for women) was not known and was of a nice figure, that will mean an opening in the life.
    An ugly, thin woman means a short of money and famine , a happy woman ( or a man for ladies) with make up means achieving a wish and an ugly dirty old woman means a bad situation and not achieving a wish.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Thanks V. Can you pls interpret the below also?
    I have my right hand partly covered in fish scales but there is some injury between the scales and see blood.