Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default My son's evil twin

In my dream last night, i visit my uncle, who seems to be living in some kind of farm. Its really filthy. He is not home, so I walk around. I find a little boy who looks exactly like my son did 3or 4 years ago. He hands are tied with tape, his mouth is tied with tape, and his eyes are covered with tape. Even his feet are tied. i learn its not my son, but his twin who was born with him, and because he was evil, he was taken away from us and we were never told of his existence. He has been tied up all these years. I am horrified, because I think this is my son also, and untie him and pick him up. As I'm about to leave, my uncle comes home and tells me this is the evil twin and he cannot be released. I take him anyway.

Today, when I wake up, my son is claiming to be sick, won't go to school, and he is fighting and acting very badly. He is behaving like he used to when he was 4 years old (he is 13 now). Is the dream related to his sudden change in behavior?

Default Re: My son's evil twin

A young boy is a symbol for a sorrow or an illness on the way.
    The sorrow was tied up and you let the sorrow free.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Thanks Varzandeh. I am giving monthly to charity to ward off evil, but I will give more today what I can.

Varzandeh,

You said, "you let the sorrow free." Does that mean sorrow is gone, or is on the way?

May be on the way but don't worry , These are ups and downs of the life and its trials.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.