Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Angel of death and grave, and stars

I had a very quick dream this morning. I am in a commuter van, and i am sitting in the back. The driver is some sort of angel of death. He zaps people and kills them, then sends them to the grave. In the dream i am glad my life will finally be over, and I am eager to get "zapped." The driver gets sick and i become the driver of the van. I get to a stop, and there is a roadblock. I get out and have lunch. The roadblock is over, and the guy manning the roadblock starts yelling at me to take the my van and start driving it. I don't take him seriously, and go for the van, but instead, I see a grave and jump in it. In it is a nice comfortable bedsheet. It feels nice, I lie down, but no one comes to kill me, and bury me. Instead, I hear nice music, and as I look up at the sky, the stars in the Orion's belt (three stars in a row) are blinking at me in some sort of pattern. Then i wake up. I often see stars in my dreams. i usually try to shoot them with my light coming from my eyes, and but they always escape me.

Default Re: Angel of death and grave, and stars

The van is a consultant like a real estate , To kill people means to solve their problems.

To put them in the graves means to buy houses for them.

You will buy a house too.

Stars are the wise people by whom man finds the true way of life. Or are soldiers or your brothers.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Varzandeh, this is an amazing interpretation. I have been looking at homes the last few months, and was considering talking to a real estate buyer's agent. A few days ago, I decided the extra property taxes aren't worth it. I had this dream after I made the decision not to buy. So is something going to happen and I will end up buying a house?

Yes, you will buy a suitable house.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.