Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default hummingbird, chameleon, alligators, oil, stepmom...

i was in a park on the playground. it rained, there was water on the ground and there were many of my friends playing games together. i was supposed to hide, as we were all playing hide-n-seek. i got distracted by the water and with my rain boots i was stomping in puddles. i was enjoying it. my mother got mad because i spoiled the game. so everyone continued playing without me. i looked up above me, and there was a huge tree with strong branches and lots of light green leaves. in the air you could still feel the rain. on one branch there was a silver or gold shiny hummingbird. it flew by my face, and it was sort of transparent. then i looked up again and i saw a chameleon lowering itself towards me. it got low enough that it stretched out its tongue and touched my shoulder. then retracted.
    behind me there was a fire place made of stones, in a shape of a box, elevated from the ground. inside there were pebbles and artifacts made of stones and little rocks. i picked up a blue stone butterfly, a couple of white sea shells- unopened; and a few alligators (crocodiles- idk the difference) which were 1 inch long and made of rubber, like squishy toys.
    i looked away and there was a restaurant on the side of the road, behind the trees surrounding the playground. it was a Korean restaurant. Outside of it there were many oil bottles, some empty some half full, it was their trash scattered.

then i got to my house. my stepmother was there. she was yelling at me in Italian.

what does it mean? ty
    there is an unseen world. welcome it.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: hummingbird, chameleon, alligators, oil, stepmom...

Rain and puddles means a sorrow or a problem is on the way.
    A tree means a great person humming bird means a child of him/her.

A fire place means an elderly woman like your mother in law .Pebbles means her money A butterfly means a person who is brave but ignorant and tries to take back his rights from the government and will be in danger.A croc or alig means a criminal person.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.