Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Husband is cow and loses head

I had disturbing dream today at 6am. I am in a place where animals are being slaughtered. There are lots of goats and sheep, some weak chickens. The butcher is saying my 4 black goats, which I will give to charity, are ready for slaughter. He slaughters them and says they will be ready soon. Then a big huge fat cow approaches me and hugs me. It hugs me tight. Then suddenly, the head changes to my husband's, but the body is still a cow. Then it is cut off, and he is still speaking. I feel so bad.

Default Re: Husband is cow and loses head

If one dreamt was sacrificing a sheep or a goat or a camel means; 1- if he/she is jailed he will let
    free, 2- if is ill he will cure 3- if is feared will be safe if is poor will have an opening
    in his life.
    If one dreamt was eating a sacrificed meat means she will receive a benefit.
    If dreamt he was dividing a sacrificed meat among people means a rich famous man
    will die and his money will be divided.
    Sacrifice also means a good news.Saffat/112.
    Sacrifice may also mean: 1- safety from fears 2- achieving a wish 3- blessing 4-
    ending a famine.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

A place where animals are slaughtered suggests that you are in a situation in which you could expect to have emotional satisfaction from what is “mete”(meat), that is, from what is right or just, when terminating certain feeling (represented by animals). You appear to be ready to sacrifice out of kindness (for charity) a feeling you have seen as goats. The 4 goats indicate having a very worldly feeling pertaining to having “butts” or objections – a feeling which is here shown as being negative and unenlightened/unintelligent. (black)

The big fat cow in this scene can be assumed to be an animal also meant to be slaughtered. A cow represents a feeling you have pertaining to providing for the needs of your children. As this cow is very fat, it implies this feeling has been very well fed or nurtured in you. With a feeling of providing well for your children, you appear to be loving yourself. (cow hugs you)

The husband’s head on the cow implies that your feelings pertaining to providing well for your children reflects the reasoning of your husband. Even when this reasoning has been removed from this feeling (head cut off), his reasoning still speaks; it can still be heard in your mind. The cow with husband’s head might also imply that you might be seeing your husband as “a cash cow” , that is, as a money maker. Because the cow here is described as “huge” – bigger than the usual – it can suggest that you are exaggerating the husband’s providing ability.

Your own waking relationship with your husband should also be taken into consideration when interpreting this dream. How do you view him deep in your heart? Do you see him as willing to make any sacrifice for your family or is there hesitation? What is your own religious inclination? I ask this in regard to the separating of the goats and the other animals which smacks of NT imagery. Was there anything that you encountered or even viewed for a second that could have precipitated this kind of dream. Unfortunately in dream work, sometimes one size doesn't fit all.