Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Cows in my dreams

3 years ago, my wife had a dream and saw 3 fat cows. So actually, last three years have been pretty good for us money wise. Then, in April 2014, I had a dream that I'm somewhere with lots of meat, and I see 3 fat white cows. Then a fourth white skinny cow appears, and then it leaves. After a few minutes only 1 fat white cow is left. If I saw this dream in April, does this mean i will have good financial blessings till April 2015? Or do I need to take my money out of investments sooner? Can it be calculated?

When I first put the pieces together of the cows dreams, I couldn't believe it myself. It was like the Pharoh's dreams of 7 fat cows and then 7 skinny cows.

Default Re: Cows in my dreams

Yes, you are right ,a cow means a year of blessings and a skinny cow means a year of hardship.Dreams are for all of the worlds people and not only for pharohs.
    Lots of meat means lots of money as much a s were cooked means easy to earn but at the fourth year means a year of hardship.
    The way to solve the problem is not calculating for investment but is to think for the poor too.Allocate I/5 of your remained profits of each year to the poor.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Now in the fourth year, the hardship has started. I lost my job a few days ago and how long will this hardship last?

A year...

When you have no money , donate some to increase the rest...
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Is a year just an estimate? I have some options to reduce my financial burden. I can rent my house and my wife and kids can live with her parents far way, while I find new line of work, not just new job. I can sell some things also that I own. I can do this if I know its going to be a year.

In my other dream where I get off the family car and can't catch it, I walk in the bad street full of criminal looking people and go to a house at the end of the street. A big tough looking guy standing in the door was expecting me to arrive there and lets me in. Its either a house of worship or a jail. Lots of other men are sitting on the ground and waiting for something. Is this house related?

I don't know, all this dreaming of the future is not really helping in decision making. It feels like the future is already written, so why even try to change things?

Quote Originally Posted by Varzandeh View Post
    A year...

When you have no money , donate some to increase the rest...

Yes, nearly a year with some more or less.

Messy dreams are not interpreted your mind is feared,