Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Found cauliflower in garden

I am in the garden.It is winter time. Looks looks like everything is dried up like fall.I go to the plants and check them. Then I see some vegetables are growing under ground. They were white long radish and other side under the tree white cauliflower, fully grown 3 or two. My older sister is with me. She tells me to pick up the cauliflower because it is seasonal vegetable. I sit down and pull one flower. I get excited with fresh grown cauliflower. I take it inside my house.

Default Re: Found cauliflower in garden

Cauliflower means you will receive some money from a woman.
    Radish means a sorrow on the way.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Thank you Varzandeh...I will pray and give alms. any specific dua for the sorrow?

The garden - which in this case seems to be a vegetable garden - indicates a situation in which food for thought is being cultivated. The winter time scene and its implied coldness would suggest this is being done in a negative context. Everything being now dried up, implies that at this time what is being cultivated here has lost its spiritual content (lacking in water). This would mean that God’s thinking is not present.

The vegetables growing underground represent ideas that are not being cultivated based upon “grounds of reason”, but actually undermine reason. In this scene the issue is the idea of eating seasonal vegetables. The older sister can represent the sister or simply a feeling that you feel required to respect. This is a feeling telling you to eat seasonal vegetables. By “picking up” the cauliflower as a seasonal vegetable, it implies that you need to raise your awareness about this vegetable. Pulling one flower - which in the case of the usual cauliflower - is a white “flower”, emphasizes that the wisdom cultivated pertaining to the idea of seasonal vegetables is very innocent and thus also lacking in knowledge.

[Seasonal vegetables at the beginning of winter are usually vegetables such as carrots, parsnips, turnips etc. of which all consist of a “taproot” which has to be dug up as they grow under ground where they survive the first frost which kills off surface growing vegetation. The long radish seen first is such a taproot type of plant. A cauliflower does not consist of a taproot and actually grows on top of the ground, implying it represents an idea that that in reality grows upon rational grounds of reasoning. When choosing vegetables to eat one needs to be aware also of the symbolism indicated by the plant growing above or underground. Note that in the scene – although it is winter – you end up taking into the house the vegetable that grows above ground in reality and which is not a taproot plant. The intent of this dream seems to be to suggest that you do not limit yourself to “seasonal” vegetables and not focus your attention on taproot types such as the radish. Eating what is in season was a necessity once but no longer today.]

255. God is He besides Whom there is no god, the Everliving, the Self-subsisting by Whom all subsist; slumber does not overtake Him nor sleep; whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth is His; who is he that can intercede with Him but by His permission? He knows what is before them and what is behind them, and they cannot comprehend anything out of His knowledge except what He pleases, His knowledge extends over the heavens and the earth, and the preservation of them both tires Him not, and He is the Most High, the Great.
    256. There is no compulsion in religion; truly the right way has become clearly distinct from error; therefore, whoever disbelieves in the Satan and believes in God he indeed has laid hold on the firmest handle, which shall not break off, and God is Hearing, Knowing.
    257. God is the guardian of those who believe. He brings them out of the darkness into the light; and (as to) those who disbelieve, their guardians are Shaitans who take them out of the light into the darkness; they are the inmates of the fire, in it they shall abide.

In the name of God the all-beneficent, the all-merciful.
    In the name of God the light.
    In the name of God the light of the light.
    In the name of God light on light.
    In the name of God who is the manager of all affairs.
    In the name of God who has created the light from light.
    All praise be to God who has created the light from the light, and has revealed the light on the mount,
    In a scripture, inscribed
    On fine parchment unrolled,
    In measure that is pre-appointed,
    On a reverent prophet
    All praise be to God who is always mentioned with honor,
    Known for pride,
    And thanked in joy and grief,
    May God bless Muhammad/Jesus and his household, the pure
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.