I know you probably won't post this and doesn't really matter to me but I have to say that your advice that you gave to the man who has been having the same nightmares for 30 years.
How can ANYONE say and advise a person to stop believing in the supernatural! Are you kidding me. Where have you guys been, under a rock? The supernatural/ paranormal is and has been proven countless times to be the real thing. This man needed real advise not your opinion on whether or not you believe! It has never been a myth but simple reality that this exists and can cause the nightmares this man is having. The myth is when you were 2 and your parents told you that there are no such things as ghosts or demons. so you didn't have nightmares. Another words they lied to you and that lie has made the myth. The supernatural and paranormal is a FACT...Get with the program and be careful what and how you answer your members. You can do more damage than good by your incredible ignorance. Don't worry I am not coming back here. Obviously you guys are not well educated... Sorry for the rant...