Thread: Judgement Day

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Judgement Day

My friend, Brittany, and I were standing in a line. I didn't know what it was until I got to the front of the line. The man said, "Heaven" and pointed me in the direction of an elevator that I guess was heading to Heaven. Then my friend stepped up and she was sent to Hell. I step into the elevator and we're heading to Heaven. Then they say, "Some of you will be going back to your lives." And I was sent back down to Earth. That's when I woke up.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: Judgement Day

Dreaming of paradise means happiness or a good news on the way.

If one dreamt there is the Judgment Day means there will be justice but if people are
    oppressor there will be an illness in that region. If people are oppressed means they
    will overcome the oppressor.
    If dreamt the people were waiting in the Judgment Day means a God's wrath in that
    region.
    If one dreamt there was Judgment Day, If he is oppressed means he will overcome in
    a case if he is sad means he will rescue from a sorrow.
    If one dreamt he was standing in the place that people are investigated for their deeds
    means he is neglecting. The prophets/1
    If dreamt he was investigated for his deeds means he will have a loss. Divorce /8.
    If dreamt he was investigated and his good deeds were more means he will have a
    good lasting. The believers/102 .
    If dreamt his bad deeds were more means he will have a disaster.
    If dreamt his deed book was in his right hand means he is in the right way of life. The
    Iron/25.
    If dreamt he was said to read his deed book , if he is honest means his business will be
    good , if he is dishonest means his business is in danger. Essra/14 .
    If dreamt he was passing the bridge in the hell and couldn't pass means he is misled
    and he should contrite.

If one dreamt went into the hell and didn't get out , means he commits sins and should
    contrite sins, or there is a death danger for him as a pagan.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.