Thread: 11:11

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default 11:11

Earlier this morning I had a very strange dream which began on a plane. As I was on this plane, I decided to go into the bathroom. Upon looking into the mirror there, "11:11" appeared burned on my forehead, as if someone had branded me there. I covered it with my bangs until I got off of the plane.

After I reached my destination, I got out of the aircraft and began walking down the streets. As I was walking, I lifted up my hair, revealing the 11:11 on my forehead. People began to stare at the numbers and shout things like "Judgement is upon us!" and "We must repent!" I went into the hospital, asking them how they could remove this from my forehead, but instead of helping me, the hospital workers started shouting the same things. Everyone in the room with me started panicking, and as I left the hospital, people were running up and down the streets still shouting these strange proclamations.

I have no idea what this means, if it means anything, but it was very vivid, so I figured I would try to interpret it, but I've had no luck so far.

If this helps at all, 11 and 1 have appeared in numerous places all throughout my life, and 11 has become a very important number to me. I was born in the 11th month, on the 10th day, at 5:24PM (5 + 2 + 4 = 11). My birthday this year will be on 11/10/11. My numerology profile is all 1's and 11's. If you add the letters of my name, you end up with 11. If you add my birthday, you get 11. If you add my birthday and my name you get 119 (1 + 1 + 9 = 11.)

There's way more, but you get the point.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: 11:11

If one dreamt there was a sign on his forehead , it means he will be famous for
    honesty.
    If dreamt someone hurt his forehead and it was bleeding means his dignity will
    increase.

No. 11 means his job will take a long time to achieve.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Thank you! Very interesting.

Hello Wynd, You are not the only one who has coincidences with 11:11. This is a well known phenomena (in case you didn't already know). I don't think anyone has worked out what it is all about yet, but here's a website which has some info on it. I'm sure there are heaps of other sites with info and a variety of theories about it. http://www.greatdreams.com/11coin.htm. Try looking up the meaning in numerology too.

I couldn't really begin to interpret this dream because so many people are already trying to work out the 11:11 thing. The only thing I will say is that this phenomenon is a reminder to us that there is more to life than what science can explain. From the other parts of the dream, it seems as if it has strong links with the book of Revelations, so I'm guessing you have experience with Christianity, in particular, a denomination which focuses heavily on the end days?

Depending on how much you think about or dwell on the numbers thing, or searching for meaning in general (like if you are over the top into secret meanings of things, like the davinci code and similar stuff), this may just be a way to keep yourself running in circles and maybe drive you crazy. Sometimes it can be a minor obsession (or a major obsession). I've done things very similar when I was younger, but I sort of think now that everything is much simpler than it seems. Like the most profound things and the deepest wells of meaning are actually all around us, and there is no reason to search further than that. There is nothing wrong with it as long as it's not causing you serious grief or hurting anybody, but at the same time it can be like a habit girls sometimes have of twirling their hair, or any meaningless activity really. It has no real value other than giving a momentary sense of comfort. I sometimes think the devil, or some self-destructive tendency, is what causes such obsessions, in order to keep us from being productive.

Or maybe you're just superstitious, which is fun to be but it can be dangerous if the superstitions aren't grounded somewhat, like if they are things that carry out some meaningful thing or purpose, like some old time religions that would carry out very serious rituals that they believed in and kept their community grounded and sane. Also, I agree with Chook in that it sounds like maybe a lot of the material comes from a system of beliefs that revolves around some kind of coming apocalypse. If that is the case, I would critique that system before taking these sorts of dreams too seriously.
    "All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream"
    "Beauty of whatever kind, in its supreme development, invariably excites the sensitive soul to tears" -- Edgar Allan Poe (both)

Not many answers either... just to say I have a similar thing of seeing 539 everywhere i go and much more frequently the number 53,
    usually it's about 8 times a day in as many varienty of ways you can imagine. So I've come to accept it as "my" number. So sometimes I guess it's eisier to let it confirm some circumstance it shows up in. Often it seems to give me the feeling that I'm still in the right place at the right time.
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

Thanks for the replies, guys!

Chook:
    >Yes, I am a follower of God, but I am not part of any religious organization in relation to specifically the end times.
    >I did not know that eleven had to do with the book of Revelation, very interesting. I'll have to look into that.

Firefly:
    >I don't believe a 'obsession' would be the correct term to use for my little "investigation," haha. :) But I do see what you mean! Very interesting points you have.
    >Also, simply seeing a number everywhere is different from actually having the number be strongly tied with your birthplace/name/numerology.

Naba-Daba-Doo!:
    >Personally, I think that when a certain number sticks out to you that much, you should pay attention to what the number is trying to "tell" you. The big picture. What happens every time you see that number? How do you feel every time you see it? Is it a warning? A message? etc. But that's just my opinion.