Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default I need help!!! please read!!!

I was talking to this guy off of myspace. We never met, but we would talked on the phone alot. He sent my flowers and paid me phone bill a few times...so I thought this guys was a real genuine man and maybe we can be together. He told me he was single and that he didnt have any kids. well 8 months later I found out he was married and I already liked this guy alot. well after i found out I became depressed. well out of anger I posted my story up on this web site called playerblock. Its a website that helps u to expose cheaters, u write ur story and post up there pic. Well he seen it and he called up my sister say for my to take it down or else he's gonna send me legal papers. Well what I wanted to know is can he sue me? and if he does. Can i sue him for emotionaltrauma and for hurassing my family? because he has no business calling my family. I didnt give him there numbers. He got my number when he paid my phone bill. please help...

Default Re: I need help!!! please read!!!

Good God. What made you think posting this in a dream forum was a good place to look for help with something like this. Anyway, I don't know what this playerblock website is, but if you are writing something simply warning people to be careful with this guy then no, he can't sue you. In fact his actions were the ones that I think can still be considered criminal, so he would be an idiot to try to sue you. The only way he could sue you is if you are bashing him personally and excessively and he suffers some real, provable damage. Like ripping him to bits because you're hurt, which is obviously understandable, but it's considered libel and you can be sued. I highly doubt he'd be able to win anything though, because really it's his own fault, and he's unlikely to suffer anything physical or financial from it. Unless you want to be one of those people on Judge Judy or Judge Joe Brown or whatever other ones there are, I wouldn't try to sue him either, because it's extremely unlikely you'd win.

What I would suggest, if that really is your picture you have posted on here, is that you get away for a week or two to get your mind off of it. It's not worth dwelling on something in the past that was a waste of time, because all you're doing is wasting more of your life thinking about him. Get him out of your head so you can go on and enjoy life. So what I'd do if I were you, is I would buy a plane ticket or get in your car or take a bus and cruise up to Wisconsin, where there is an intelligent, single, reasonably attractive guy I know who just moved into an awesome two bedroom apartment and is a good cook and has a lot of free time, and let him entertain you and cheer you up. If you do that I would bet you'd go home feeling a million times better lol. Let me know if you'd like his number.
    Last edited by Firefly; 10-23-2011 at 12:55 AM.
    "All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream"
    "Beauty of whatever kind, in its supreme development, invariably excites the sensitive soul to tears" -- Edgar Allan Poe (both)

Hi thanks for the help! =) Well I didnt know where else to go to get some advice so I thought I'll post my story on here. and thats me in the pic and i would like his number. u are right it's not worth dwelling on. so should I take him off of playerblock so I can get him out of my hair lol? Alot of people are telling me to dont to take it off and that to leave it on there so he can learn his lession. what do u think?

I don't know. If having it on there and having to deal with him still is stressing you out then I'd say it's not worth it. But if it doesn't stress you out or bother you and you're just doing it to warn other people that the guy is a douche, then leave it up and ignore his threats. Or that's what I think seems the most wise. Anyway, you'll have to message me on that notification tab on top like a private message or whatever, and I'll message you with that guy's number. :) I don't think he'd want to have it posted for anyone to see on here lol. So if you want, message me. Otherwise good luck with that situation.
    "All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream"
    "Beauty of whatever kind, in its supreme development, invariably excites the sensitive soul to tears" -- Edgar Allan Poe (both)