Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Cockroaches coming out of my belly button and ears!!

I dreamed that my friend and I were sitting around a table doing our school homework (she was my friend at school and we are still in connection now and then). I saw a cockroach on the ground running towards her. She was not aware. I was going to warn her to put her legs on the chair when I saw the cockroach walking on her skirt. I told her and she dropped the cockroach down but immediately, made me notice a cockroch on my belly button. When I tried to remove it by my hand, I realized that it was sticken to another cockroch, which was inside my belly button. I tried to get that one out of my belly button as well, but there was another one after that one and this continued and a chain of cockroaches was pulled out of my belly button. Meanwhile, other cockroaches started to come out of my ears,.... While I was dealing with removing them out of my body (belly button and ears), I asked other people to kill them so that they cannot escape, but they did not succeed, so I started to kill them myself with a shoe and I succeeded in killing some of them which were smaller and I was less afraid of.

What does this wierd and really disturbing dream mean?

P.S.: In real life, I am very afraid of cockroaches and always ask others to kill them and when there is nobody to help, I kill them with a lot of spray from a long distance. Due to this fear, I usually dream of cockroaches, but this one was really wierd and different, because they came out of my body. I am sure it means sth important!!

Default Re: Cockroaches coming out of my belly button and ears!!

Dear ASh: Welcome to Dreamcentral. I think the cochroaches are symbols of secrets you have been putting a lot of energy from hiding from your good friend. Altho there certainly may be other quite valid opinions. Best regards, Bob

Thank you Bob.
    I do not have any specific secret to hide from my friends. Actually, I have some secrets to hide from my ex-bf, whom I am really disgusted of, which are the information I have found out about him and he is not aware that I know :frusty:. I had a short talk with him that night. Maybe it is that.
    Best,
    A.Sh

This dream could mean You will be the victim of people gossiping and spreading lies about you and others who are your friends with. You will struggle to stop the rumors.

Cockroaches are weak people.Ear may also mean :1- wife/husband 2- daughter 3- friend 4- companion 5- son 6- page 7- fear.

If one dreamt killed an insect or a roach means she will overcome
    the enemy.

He and she are the same:

Navel is interpreted as wife or husband.

If dreamt his belly button fell means he will divorce his wife.
    If dreamt his navel was big means he will receive some money.
    If dreamt his navel was pierced means there is failure in his marital affairs.
    If dreamt there was a line of hair from his chest to his navel means he likes prophets
    traditions.
    If dreamt his belly button was cut to the end means he will get knowledgeable.
    If dreamt there was a cut line from his chest to the navel means he will get
    knowledgeable.
    Navel may also mean:1- a beautiful wife 2- Girl friend 3- money 4- son 5- Parents.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.