Thread: Mary & Jesus

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Mary & Jesus

I was inside the building There was a service/ceremony and I didn't know if it was a prayer/worship place. I didn't know anyone there, mostly were Middle Easterns and some Asians. I was just observing, then people started to go out and I also went out. When I looked up the sky, I saw the image of the Virgin Mary with a background of a beautiful view. Suddenly Jesus Christ appeared at the front of the Virgin Mary, He was carrying a heavy cross. I shouted/told the people to look up. They asked what's the meaning and I said "it's a warning of a big war", dream ended.

Default Re: Mary & Jesus

Hello, Laucashel.

Constantine saw a image in the sky, and decided to change the relgion from Hebrew to Christainity. He placed all religions together and told them to work out on religion between all of them, to create Catholics. Thats kind of thing has been going on for a very long time, Kings making religion for everyone to follow. Thats why america was formed in the first place, was because of tyranny and being forced to only believe in one way, also the reason that Christ was upset at the Hebrew religion, because it had become something that kept people from being saved. The same for the England, and the Arab countrys. Mohammed was just another King setting something into place. Jesus wasnt like that, didnt force anyone, but instead proved it by example of what he did, and the same for George Washington if you think about it, he could have been a king, but instead gave us a republic and gave up his seat of power.

There are many people in this world who want to control everyone with those same things, not giving anyone a chance to figure it out. If God did have a religion upon the earth they would simply make it almost impossible to figure out which one it was. If there is a war, its on your right to believe as you wish.

Peace and love in Jesus.

holydiver, your post doesn't sound much like a dream interpretation, but more like a jibe at organized religion as you try to sell your own beliefs by offering “proof” that all those other religions are false. Even though I'd like to stay focused on the actual dream, it's too hard not to comment on some of you're claims.

You said Constantine decided to change the religion from Hebrew to Christianity. Are you really claiming Rome’s religion was Hebrew prior to Constantine? While Judiasm was tolerated, it was far from being in the majority. Most Romans were polytheists. They accepted many gods, intermingled with magic, divination, and other influences. The Jewish notion of a single god seemed really odd to the average Roman. I've hear a lot of strange things in my day, but Rome switching from Hebrew to Christianity is a new one.

When you say Constantine placed all religions together to create Catholics . . . I have to question how much you actually know about that era of history. What you're referring to is the First Council of Nicaea, 325 A.D., which Constantine did call to order—so you’re correct about that much. But, he didn’t call ALL the religions together. The only ones called together were the Christians--the bishops to be precise. There had been a lot of in-fighting between different churches, which was creating instability for the empire, so Constantine got the church leaders together, telling them to settle it or else. He was a ruler, a politician. He didn't care much about doctrine or dogma, or what the bishops decided on, he just wanted them to agree on certain matters, stop fighting, and end the headache. Even if you don't accept that, tell me how did Constantine create the Catholic Church when there were already bishops in place for him to call to the council? Some of the members of the council had been bishops before Constantine was even born. In fact, Pope Sylvester I was the sitting pope in 325 A.D. when the council began, and there had been 32 reigning popes before him, St. Peter being the first. To say Constantine created Catholicism is rubbish, an idea perpetuated by those who want to discredit the Catholic church, or Christianity in general. You don't have to like world religions, but dislike them out of real knowledge, not out of ignorance.

Sorry, Laucashel, back to your dream. A cross like that can signal struggle and death, also hope. The words given to you "it's a warning of a big war" seem pretty straight forward though. People from different nationalities were in your dream . . . maybe they symbolize different nations involved in the big war. Whether it was divinely inspired, or simply subconscious thoughts coming out in a dream, only time will tell.

Sorry, Laucashel, back to your dream. A cross like that can signal struggle and death, also hope. The words given to you "it's a warning of a big war" seem pretty straight forward though. People from different nationalities were in your dream . . . maybe they symbolize different nations involved in the big war. Whether it was divinely inspired, or simply subconscious thoughts coming out in a dream, only time will tell.

This is not the first time I dreamt of war, I had posted in this site some of my other dreams about war and other disaters to come.

Hello, Morning Star.

My zeal for God often runs away with me at times, Sorry for seeming kind of overbearing. Though as you say, the religions were fighting back then, they were also in Jesus time. The favored religion was Judaism of the region commishioned by the apointed King by Rome. Then when Jesus comes into the picture, Its Rome that crusified him. Then they began hunting for anyone that was with him, and hunted them down untill there were none left. Anyone with half a brain can tell you thats why not much else was written on the subject afterward. Pilot could have just let him go, but he didnt, he gave him to the poeple to decide. Which you have to be pretty knowlegable in God to know that was a evil thing to do, because we all know the power was pilots all along, and though it seems he was doing Jesus a favor, Pilot knew the people wouldnt go against him openly. Pilot put Jesus to death intentionally, because he was told to. Then if your talking about Constantine, or Mohammed, they pretty much did the same thing, uniting a kingdom under one kind of religion, by threat of death in one form or another. Its not under mans leadership that God ever came through, the examples are in the bible. They may add books or take them away, add words and take them away, but they never thought about the examples. Its God who is the example, and what Jesus tried to show everyone that was steped on. God doesnt go by knowlege anyway, he goes by example.

Peace and love in Jesus.