Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default War Warning Clouds of War Gathering Into Mega Storm attack West Coast of the US?

I dreamed last night I was seeing a view of the United States from above. I heard a voice say, "I punished the east coast with hurricane Irene, an earthquake, and hurricane Lee. Now I will punish the West coast." I saw a column of thick whirling black smoke rise from North Korea and China and stretch over the ocean for the United States. In the dream, for some reason, the European countires were reversed positioned. The black columns of this whirling darkness became a mega storm but not a hurricane. It was thousands of miles long and wide. Then I was at ground level in the Pacific Northwest, and I was on a beautiful farm near the sea. I could see this darkness coming and it was a wall of total darkness, pitch black darkness. There were waves of water rising and coming further and further inland like the water was invading it. Each wave got a further inland. A man tried to escape by fleeing with his son and the family dog in a small car. His wife was in the city but I knew he would not be meeting her ever again because everything will be destroyed. I felt protection around them. I knew, as poor people, they will keep their lives like a prize captured in war and I knew that the wealthly people who will try to escape in their expensive luxery cars would be killed and none will escape. Only those chosen will have their lives only, the rest, men, women, and children, will all be killed and all property destroyed. The storm will be long, and last for several days until it at last weakens, and disappears. I don't know if the storm represents an invasion but I am thinking that it might because in the Bible prophets would describe an attacking army as a great black storm and in pitcular the prophet Jeremiah described the Babylonian invasion of Israel like this and also prophesied to a select few, that they will have their lives like a prize of war, but everyone else, man, woman, child and property would all be destroyed.
    Psalm 112:5
    Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affairs with justice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: War Warning Clouds of War Gathering Into Mega Storm attack West Coast of the US?

rocketsquirrel, I dreamt in September 13 about a "warning of a big war" with Mary & Jesus in the sky. I think my dream is warning the world as I have also dreamt of nuclear bombs.

Default Re: War Warning Clouds of War Gathering Into Mega Storm attack West Coast of the US?

Rocketsquirrel,

Whooo, this was a dream filled with Biblical images. If this were my dream I'd try to seperate out these images from
    the core content of the dream. My first response was, "Alright, I get the image of impending doom already, let's get to the point of the story!"
    Second, I would drop the idea of this being some kind of premonition dream about the entire globe. Consider that this is a dream depicting
    a personal situation (as almost all dreams do.)

The core of the dream seemed to revolve around the following: "I was at ground level in the Pacific Northwest...
    I could see this darkness ..... A man tried to escape by fleeing with his son and the family dog in a small car. His wife was in the city..."

Consider this family to be the "family" of your emotions on whatever topic this dream is depicting. Pacific of course means serene and calm.
    Ground level suggests that you are "well grounded", perhaps self aware. The approacing darkness is well, the theme of this dream.

So we have a picture of a self aware, calm and grounded person suddenly facing a huge impending threat. You attempt to escape
    with the son (the less emotionally developed part of you? the most helpless part of you?) and his dog (emotional companion, man's best friend, animal
    instincts, all possibilities.) Small cars usually don't have much power so perhaps you feel powereless (Who wouldn't when
    facing such an immmense storm?) But the family of emotions depicted in this picture doesn't fully escape, the wife (feminine, emotion?) will be
    swallowed by this impending threat.

So the question is: Is this the correct core of this dream and how does it relate to your waking life? My guess is that if you are to really
    get a handle on this dream you still have some work to do. Good luck. Post your responses so we can watch (and hopefully help) as you unravel this
    dream.

Hello, rocketsquirrel.

I forget who it was, though i was informed that some faction with the arabs were testing a new rocket, with a E.M.P. to take out everything electrical. Also they were planning to place them on ships, and bring them over to the U.S.A. to launch them. Though the rockets wouldnt do anymore damage than take out everything electronic, it would give those in power a reason to call marshall law into effect, and with that event also take gun rights away, which is what they planned on doing so they can change the american constitution. Kind of hard to believe that people in our own government are that devious.

Peace and love in Jesus.

Thank you HolyDiver for your post! I wonder if the gov't would go further and not only declare martial law but also have the UN military occupy and do a land grab as well...
    Psalm 112:5
    Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affairs with justice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.