Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default asteroids made of gems!

i don't know if this is a spiritual dream, so here me out.

so my dream started out with me in a b uilding, doing what ever, I have no clue or recall to be honest, but suddenly upon going outside (it was night time, a clear night) realized asteroids were falling from the sky!! it was rather surprising at first, and when I got a glimpse of what was falling, I realized they were JEWELS! HUGE jewels, small jewels, all kinds of jewels falling out of the sky! I felt like a kid under a pinata! scrambling to gather all I could, in a happy rush I got a BUNCH of jewels under my shirt since that was all that I had.. and in my pockets. After collecting for a while, I found my dad and told him that gems were falling from the sky. I don't remember his reaction but I told him to hold ALL my gems cause I was going to go to the 3rd level of the building (not sure if it was 3rd) to collect more. I go up and on the third level was a patio of some sort... and in the distance I could see mountains.. I had this idea of Tibet and the Himalayas, and I found a random friend who I had seen at work previously that week.

I don't remember anything much past that, but I do remember seeing this huge leg sized sapphire in my hands at one point.. and I remember specifically, RUBY and SAPPHIRE. Those are the only two gems I remember. watta fun dream though. :)

Thanks for the opportunity and for the attention!

Default Re: asteroids made of gems!

That's got to be good!!!! Nice dream! Would agree that this is a spiritual dream.

I wonder if the gems symbolise words of wisdom? Or you suddenly understanding something? You know how people talk about "gems" being little words of wisdom? It sounds like you are up for some good fortune too! And I like the way you gave all your gems to your Dad. Perhaps your Dad has been a great support in your life and this is your way of acknowledging his great contribution.

When you go back to get more gems, you go to the third level. I wonder if this is about your level at work or maybe going for that level as a promotion? Or maybe it refers to some kind of level of education you are aspiring too? Like the 3rd year of a course or level 3 of a course. I don't really know about this - just experimenting with what numbers mean in dreams. However, it does seem to be encouraging you to keep going with whatever you are doing now.

When you get to the third level your work friend is there - so perhaps there is something about how this person approaches their work that you could copy and benefit from for yourself? Looking out over the mountains which are reminicent of Tibet definitely seems to be about wisdom and knowledge and enlightenment. You know, suddenly understanding something.

I looked up the meaning of the gems saphire and ruby. Saphire was about wealth, (among many other things) and ruby seemed to be about honour and position - so they might symbolise these things in the dream - but there were many things mentioned for these jewels. Maybe you should look up the meaning of these yourself and see what comes up.

I thought of birthstones actually. Rubies are July and Sapphires are September, which we're oddly right in between. I'm not sure if that's even relevent, but there it is. I usually interpret numbers as having to do with where I encounter them most, which with numbers 1 through 12 is usually on the calendar. I would take 3 to have to do with either day or month or hour, but who knows. It could definitely have more to do with level, as Chook said. Like maybe you're entering your third decade of life or something. I'd just look at where 3 has the most personal meaning for you and go with that.

But beyond that, I think that stepping out of the building is like stepping out of yourself in a way. Or out of your body or your routine. I'm not sure what the co-worker is all about, except perhaps some bizarre connection you have with the person, or something that particularly struck you about them. The part with Tibet could have many suggestions. Do you have any particular feelings about the Dalai Lama? Or about the political struggle over Tibets independence? Maybe the combination of Tibet and your job is telling you that you should read the Dalai Lama's book "The Art of Work" or "The Art of Happiness at Work" or something like that. I have a copy that I keep wanting to read but haven't gotten around to it, so I'm not sure how good it is or its main premise, so I don't know what else to tell you about it. Good luck. It definitely sounds like a rewarding dream.
    "All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream"
    "Beauty of whatever kind, in its supreme development, invariably excites the sensitive soul to tears" -- Edgar Allan Poe (both)

My birthday is august, and its funny cause I don't remember if the floor was the 3rd exactly, but it was the first number that showed up in my mind, so most likely it is right.

I guess it has to do with elevating, and with the gifts from above that I've received, in more aspects than one. I might have to check out stuff from the Dalai Llama with time, but I don't have any particular feelings for him other than I can assume I respect all of his work. 3 is symbolic for creating, creation.. and I think that is somewhat a tangible metaphor for what is going on in my life, seeing as I have gone through many things lately and the outcome is me being more centered, more conscious, and ultimately, being in charge of my destiny and creating it myself. but that doesn't feel like the reason the number 3 was in the dream to me.. i guess 3 is just a placeholder number i had to describe going up a floor or two.

it was such a fun dream. wish i remembered more! :) thanks for the help guys.

then again the only part that seems significant is the asteroids lol.. and collecting all of those gems.

and yeah ruby and sapphire... I'm going to have to look into getting maybe both of them in the future, if I have that wonderful opportunity
    Last edited by papua2; 08-29-2011 at 11:15 AM.

3 is also the number symbolizing transcendence, which obviously plays a role, with all the gems falling from the sky.
    "All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream"
    "Beauty of whatever kind, in its supreme development, invariably excites the sensitive soul to tears" -- Edgar Allan Poe (both)

Papua2,

I saw an article on CNN that might interest you. Astronomers have just discovered a new planet made completely out of Diamond. You had a dream of jewels in the cosmos and now they have found one :) I can't post the link but the title of the article is "Astronomers Discover Planet Made of Diamond".