Thread: "the house"

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default "the house"

I have never done this befir ebut hope someone can help...
    I wanted to know if anyone knew what this dream means?
    --I dreamth of My mother in law that died 8 months ago. She was laying on a couch and looked a little sick but pretty, eyes closed. At first i knew she was alive, and thought it was very wrong of my father in law to be on another couch with another woman so I gave my husband " a look". but then remembered that I saw her in the casket and knew she had died, but then she started to look healthy, i walked over to her sat next to her as she layed on the couch and touched chin. Her face started to look more pink and pretty then she opened eyes and said "THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE HOUSE AND EVERYONE WHILE I WAS GONE" then i shurugged my shoulders and said softly faceing back to my husband "OK" because i did not know what she meant because I did not know what she meant by "HOUSE" I did not take care of her house nor was i supposed to, my father in law does. And why would she thank me for taking care of my own house??... but then I thought she may have used the word "HOUSE" as a metaphor... BUT WHAT?
    --I do hope you or someone can help?
    ---What does it mean when you dream of someone that has died and they thank you for taking care of their house?

Default Re: "the house"

Hi,
    If a deceased person was thankful means you will receive a happiness.
    If a deceased person was dreamt as alive means something impossible or forgotten for you will be ok.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Quote Originally Posted by zdream1 View Post
    I have never done this befir ebut hope someone can help...
    I wanted to know if anyone knew what this dream means?
    --I dreamth of My mother in law that died 8 months ago. She was laying on a couch and looked a little sick but pretty, eyes closed. At first i knew she was alive, and thought it was very wrong of my father in law to be on another couch with another woman so I gave my husband " a look". but then remembered that I saw her in the casket and knew she had died, but then she started to look healthy, i walked over to her sat next to her as she layed on the couch and touched chin. Her face started to look more pink and pretty then she opened eyes and said "THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE HOUSE AND EVERYONE WHILE I WAS GONE" then i shurugged my shoulders and said softly faceing back to my husband "OK" because i did not know what she meant because I did not know what she meant by "HOUSE" I did not take care of her house nor was i supposed to, my father in law does. And why would she thank me for taking care of my own house??... but then I thought she may have used the word "HOUSE" as a metaphor... BUT WHAT?
    --I do hope you or someone can help?
    ---What does it mean when you dream of someone that has died and they thank you for taking care of their house?
    House means family.did you look after some of her family members? Or keep things together?being kind to her family?

Dear Z Dream1: Welcome to Dreamcentral. You certainly were kind to your mother in law, I would agree with waterflare that the house represents a "spirit of family". Best regards, Bob

Everything's well on the home front
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

Did you help your mother-in-law prepare for death in a spiritual capacity? Have you prayed for her a lot--maybe before and even after her death? If so, then I suspect she's thanking you for helping "return her soul to health" so to speak.

Also, echoing what the others have said, she's also saying thank you for attending to the needs of the rest of the family. I can't be sure if this means physically, socially, spiritually or a combination of the three.

In essense, she's thanking you for caring for her soul in some way and for your charity toward other relatives.