Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default The most terrifying nightmare of all time

I found myself in this hospital with dead bodies all over the place. and I was running from this psycho killer. And all the lights were off I heard this voice in the distance saying RUN RUN I WILL FIND YOU!!! So I ran outside and there were a group of zombies outside and they were trying to bite me so i ran back inside and I heard the voice again but this time he sounded closer. so i squeezed myself into a laundry chute and fell into a pile of laundry with dead bodies. And the killer entered the room and I pretended to be one of the dead bodies and thats when I saw him his face was very hideous and deformed and he carried a wicked looking bloody chainsaw with him. My ruse worked and he left the room and When he was got I got up i noticed a bunch of dead bodies on meat hooks. all of a sudden one of them fell off the hook right next to me and looked me right in the eyes with glowing burning red eyes and a heart stopping evil glare and then lunged at me and devoured my entire head. I woke up screaming and was drenched in sweat. I didnt go back to sleep that night for fear of the nightmare reoccuring!

Default Re: The most terrifying nightmare of all time

hey there tbolt!

Yes, I can see your dream is incredibly terrifying! :-(

I think the dead bodies in your dream represent issues for you that should be dead and burried. The zombies represent something similar, something that is finished in your life, something you ave left behind, but it feels like these things will never go away, that you will never be able to escape them.

Some other symbols in your dream with a similar theme, you start off in a hospital, symbolising that you are trying to get healed from something or you are recovering from something. The laundry shute where you hide could be about you needing to cleanse yourself of the past. Maybe this is about you giving up soda? It might be about cravings that won't leave you? Perhaps you are worried that you will be overpowered by these cravings?
    Last edited by Chook; 08-12-2011 at 05:24 PM.

Default Re: The most terrifying nightmare of all time

Hello, tbolt76

It may be that you dont want to be hurt, maybe like you have before, and are avoiding any situation that reminds you of it.

Peace and love in Jesus.