So in the beginning of this dream, I was in a department store for a little kid's birthday. In the dream I knew who it was for I can't remember his name now that I've woken up. Anyways, at the end of the party, they started getting in a line with these blue buckets in which you could put the food in that was on the table... I wanted food, but I didn't have a bucket. I asked someone where to get a bucket and they told me it was all the way across the store. I ran and ran which seemed like forever until finally I found the buckets. I took one and ran all the way back. One of the weird things that I can't figure out is why on the way back, I was seeing random girls playing softball in the isles...

I got back to where everyone was and got in line with someone... I can't remember exactly but I believe it was my brother. Shortly after that, my bucket was magically gone... I wasn't sure if I had left it somewhere, or someone took it, but I started freaking out because the food was almost all gone. I ran all the way back to where the buckets were, but unfortunately they were all gone so I didn't know what to do. I ran all the way back to the tables to find that everyone was done with getting food and they were watching a movie... or playing video games, I can't remember. I asked my mom about the buckets being gone and she told me that there was a used one, so I got it and used it.

I walked over to the table with the remaining food and surprisingly an old lady that helped with the special needs kids was there cleaning up stuff. She recognized me and started talking to me. What was really weird was that she kissed me on the head several times as if she had known me for a long time, or was a relative. I started getting food and then I found my bag in which I had clothes and things I was going to give to the little boy whose birthday it was...

Randomly I appeared outside with my cousin Grace and a friend from school, Victoria. We were on someone's driveway and we were talking. I can't remember why but Grace started crying so we started comforting her until we finally decided to leave. We started walking but some guy on the end of the street starting yelling at his neighbors... He seemed really angry and he started walking up the street, almost following us, and cursing anyone that he saw. We started walking faster and at this point my sister had appeared with us, and I was now on a bike. The man started chasing us faster and faster so we started running. I got my sister and Victoria out of there but since Grace was sad I suppose, she was still walking slowly. I left her for only a moment and rode down to my house on the other side of the hill to make sure everyone else was safe. As I turned the corner I had someone whisper, "Alex..." I rode my bike as fast as I could back to where Grace was, but she was gone...

I was now back at the top of the hill looking down at my house and it was night time. A pick up truck drove by me really fast and the license plate read something 575. For some reason I felt like I had seen this license plate before and I believed it was someone that kept messing with my family, or the man that was angrily yelling at his neighbors who may have kidnapped my cousin Grace. He parked in the backyard of my house, so I knocked on one of the neighbors doors. I could hear the neighbor coming to the door and as I was looking at the car it started to crash into my house, making an opening. The neighbors door opened and a lady asked me what I was doing. I asked her if I could call... but as I said call I looked back and the truck was gone.

At the moment I woke up... What could this dream possibly mean?