Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default I cut a head off

So in this dream there was this black puppy that my daughter had brought home and I saw it was going to grow up dangerous so I cut its head off. But as it lay there it wasn't dieing and I started to feel sorry for it and realize that it could be good for her and grow up to be a good dog. At the end I asked her if a vet could put its head back on and she said "I don't know, maybe"
    So at the end of my dream I was getting ready to call a vet and dealing with the reality that I was going to have to either lie about cutting its head off or tell the truth and I was just going to tell the truth. And the puppy started whining because it was hungry and needed to be fed but its head and body not being connected it couldn't eat. I needed to get it to the vet fast and hoped it would get better.

My daughter and I are sort of separated, we write but I don't get to see her anymore. The letters are friendly and she says she loves me and I believe she does, its just that someone is staying with me that she doesn't approve of, her brother.
    My son has a cat who drives me nuts so I ignore it but often feel like wrestling with it and playing with it but I resist because if I do there is no end to its pestering me. it is black like the puppy in the dream.

Default Re: I cut a head off

Hi,
    Seems you will do a big help to your daughters boyfriend.A dog means an ignorant person but kind.
    AND If one dreamt he was beheaded and he was decapitated means, if he is jailed, he will
    let free. If he is ill means he will be cured. If he has debts means he will pay back.
    If he is pagan means he will be a believer.
    If his head was not separated the executioner will do him a favor.
    Generally dreams of beheading are good for poor people and is bad for rich people.

Hope this helps,
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Wow. Thanks. As a matter of fact her husband has been having a very hard time getting his medication. Maybe she will let me help him with that.

That was really helpful!

I think the dream is about relationships having been severed and trying to re-connect.
    also about having a change of mind/heart. with maturity and in time you both will re-connect.

and by all means... play with the cat... it will not be a kitten forever.
    as your daughter was not always a child.
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

She did write me that morning!

One of the responders had said that my son in law would likely get better and he has been sick for a long time with colon problems which have led to diabetes and thyroid problems. So I hope that is true too.

Thanks for the great advice about the cat. He is hard to resist.

I had the greatest of times play wrestling with my kittens, One of the things I took as a challenge was to try to tame the wild ones that showed up on our farm and eventually winning them over. apparently it wasn't always that easy but un-noticed to me... I remember one time people calling attention as to "Why are your arms all scratched up!?!... oh, just playing with my cats... I hadn't really noticed as it was all in good fun. some of them hadn't really learned how to play with claws retracted.

Sometimes our children are like that too and speak sharp words... eventually they will grow to understand the world from the adult perspective and learn to be more considerate. They just aren't there yet. Keeping this in mind, some of the sharp things they say, we are able to let go by rather "unnoticed".
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!