Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default New Here and need to talk to others who may have similar experiences

I have been able to lucid dream for quite a number of years, but until more recently, was never able to control them. It's actually very difficult for me to control them and I usually end up waking when I suddenly become lucid. I've encountered other beings as well while lucid. I go into a state of sleep I call "limbo". I am asleep but awake if that makes any sense at all. I feel other entities around me and have heard them/been touched/harassed by them. 2x I met a person. I told him upon first meeting I wanted to meet up again because it had been a long term goal of mine to finally talk to another dreamer or (being maybe?) I told him this as I slipped into being awake. A few weeks later, he was there again and taught me to overcome my phobia of water in dreams. It was amazing and I was blown away when I woke up. I can also tap into what other people are dreaming/thinking when they are next to me sleeping if they too are lucid dreamers. My friend who also believes in a lot of the same things I do (spirits and so forth) stayed the night a couple times. I have never wanted to be intimate with this person but dreamed both times of him fondling me and wanting to do more with me. I felt so violated. I then realized I was tapping into his thoughts/dreams while he slept.. I asked him about it and he laughed and was amazed I was able to do this. I don't have triggers in my dreams that allow me to know I am dreaming, I just know. Once, I was in pure darkness and was frightened so I pulled my cat into my dream to help relax me. My body shakes, especially my head when I am in limbo. I feel as if something is always there, watching me, wanting me to leave my physical body. It's terribly frightening. Anyone else have these type of experiences?? Why do I dream this and I don't understand why, since I was 13, I have been able to sense other beings/entities and they are so present in my lucid dreams.. Would really like to know. Sometimes, I think I'm just losing my mind.

Default Re: New Here and need to talk to others who may have similar experiences

back in the day they would say it was a succubus. I had one for until I was 30 but one day it was trying to freeze me and I just said"Jesus would you" and it was gone forever. I was going to say "Jesus would you help me" but never got that far. I had been praying about it for a week or two also
    I have also had dreams with a boyfriend laying next to me and he was saying to me what he could not say when he was awake. Explaining why I had to do something and that it made him look bad.
    I also scared the dickens out of both of us by speaking in a mans voice one night. We both jumped and turned over and pretended it hadn't happened.
    I say you are being harassed by unclean spirits and I would pray to God for help. It helped me.

My daughter and son and much of my family has or has had this problem.
    I sometimes think that people who are harassed the most are the ones who have the greatest spiritual potential and so Gods enemies harass.
    Hope well for you!

Default Re: New Here and need to talk to others who may have similar experiences

I would agree with olsondan5... unclean spirits take advantage of our fallen state but I say to you awake, and walk in a new spiritual life through the Son of God, Jesus, and you will have peace, and dreams that prepare and give everlasting fruit, both to you and your loves ones. The prophesied days are coming quickly and through dreams and visions we are being prepared. I too lucid dream, were I know I am in the dream, some dreams I even rebuke even though they are pleasing to the flesh, and spiritual has overcome. I have learned to fight and fly in dreams, (flying is actually harder than it looks) I learned the 3 types of flying. With wings, without, and in energy form, in that order. With wings is somewhat easy because all the function are physical, like learning how to walk, than run, and jump and so on. Without wings is pretty hard because it is in a metaphysical state which takes concentration, kinda how the "one" from the matrix movie did it. It was actual kinda cool how I did the matrix thing in dreams before the movie ever came out. The last is in energy form and that one is actually the easiest once you can master the switch to pure energy or light form because it is like you are one with everything in it's essence and there is no gravity or any resistance, you just think it and it done light speed. Anyways just thought i'd share some cools dreams.

Its interesting to me that your flying in your dreams is so controlled and separated. Sounds like you have pretty good control over what goes on in your dreams! I think that by the time I get to sleep I'm ready to just sleep. I guess I might do some whining if I had to be on guard duty during my dreams.
    It seems to me like some people, and maybe just this upcoming generation, have a different and maybe more intense grasp and authority over spiritual territory, naturally.

hmmm. I don't really control the dreams, it more like I get put in a scene or setting, and then I either awake in consciousness in the dream to be able to manipulate or react to it in a way that is outside of the script or I don't awake during the dream... Now I wouldn't say it's an every night occurrence, because I have regular dreams as well. I have found that a physically tiring day full of commotion cause either dreams I can't remember or regular dreams. But days were I spend in quietness and reflection, peaceful days I have the super natural dreams. I would say regular dream are like looking at a movie, whether in first person or in 3rd person...